When will this finally end?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2018 at 9:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please tell us today is the day so we can move on. Pls! The torture is unbelievable

2. LicketySplit

LicketySplit Guest

Seriously. The real horror would be finding yourself as someone who is NOT let go. Now, imagine *that* shitshow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You people have been wasting the last year or so asking the same questions.. how crazy and incompetent are you to still be there?? Did you watch 60 minutes last night about opioid epidemic? First company named was Purdue! Why you blog n blog is remarkable to me.. even if they keep 100 or 50 reps who cares.. you shoulda left when they told you to stop promoting opioids, quit being blinded by a paycheck and move on and do something fun! In fact get out of Pharma

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could not agree more! If you are still at Purdue you are either old - lazy - or could not get hired ANYWHERE else. That is a fact and anyone who interviews you will be thinking the same thing. You people are screwed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

chill out. We will be fine. Almost everyone I know that got laid off a few months ago is either gleefully unemployed or accepted a new position by now. Some made out much better, some in a similar situation as far as income and some made minor steps back but there are jobs out there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely disagree with the opinion that your totally screwed because you worked at Purdue. Purdue gave me great experience and I met some of the most effective sales people I have ever seen there. I was part of the first round of layoffs and honestly its been great interviewing and finding my next great opportunity. So, have a drink and chill out, tomorrow is a better day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single person I knew that was laid off in February has either landed a job or in a final interview. In fact others who didn’t get laid off in February have left for other better paying jobs. Get real.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only real losers are those who thought they too important to Ben let go or lived in denial. The hammer swings hard

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get the bourbon ( or wine for the ladies ) out and enjoy the evening. This is the start of a new life that will no doubt be better. Always remember if money can fix your problems than you ain't got problems.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot if you think most people are going to find jobs even half as good right away if at all. Right now is one of the worst times to try and find a decent job in medical sales let alone pharma. I know of one person who has an amazing resume anyone would love to have and they have only come half way close to getting a job once in the last 4 months. Pharma is changing and not for the better. The medical device arena has a VERY low opinion of pharma reps and only then if the rep has a lot of buy and bill experience. You are smoking pot if you think you are going to come out better unless you think outside the box.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally know six people displaced since February and five of them have better jobs than they had before. Fact

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They must live in an area that has lots of opportunities, because everyone I know displaced in Feb still doesn’t have a job

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know 6 people that were displaced in February. 3 have had almost no luck at all and no offers as of yet. One is in a similar Pharma job making about the same as she did at PP but has a far bigger territory. One took a Lab testing job for far less salary and the promise of huge monthly bonuses ( that have not materialized ) and one took a salaried job outside of pharma for about the same salary but no bonus at all. So I'm not sure if that is any indication of what we can expect but I would say it is probably what most are going to see soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weight that will be lifted off your shoulders is a great feeling! Stay positive and know life will be way better the hell out of this S hole company!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheers! I took your advice. Gonna sleep like a rock. Good luck to all tomorrow!