Who else has left?

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 21, 2020 at 9:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, who else in the field has left? Of course this is all hush hush now. They aren’t telling us anything! I heard one of the KAM’s up in Central quit it is quitting, true? How about managers? Have any of them left??? Seems like a lot of KAM and TBS have left but no managers. What are they doing as their teams get smaller and smaller?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they waiting for? Maybe a severance package.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they leave? Getting paid their huge salary, bonus etc. and don’t have to do anything. Nobody to “manage” no real requirements of any kind from these managers so they are golfing, fishing, skiing or whatever else it is to fill their day because they sure as hell don’t have anything work related to do. My boss will drive in, meet me for lunch at a restaurant and then go home. Most pointless shit ever. But- why would he quit? He’s getting paid and doing nothing!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a sage decision!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many RBD's are leaving. Ive been told 3 more will be resigning very soon. It is obviously a sh#t show out there and the people hanging in there and getting the punches everyday out in the field should be properly rewarded. If they want to retain some of the good employees left, then the only answer is a retention bonus.

This is not unreasonable because nothing good is going to happen overnight and they want to retain as much of the field as they can before they lose everyone. The bonus should be significant because it is a miserable fight out there. If they don't dangle the carrot, most will leave and then whatever business they did have via relationships, will be completely gone. Frank and Matt need to act fast though. It's sad that some of the people Frank mentioned in the last email will be leaving soon.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, retention bonus for sales reps! Look at the cash position of Sage and do you really think management would ever consider a retention bonus for reps? Let's be real!!