Who else is ready to Retire and get out this rat race?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2023 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey millennial. First use proper grammar before you start criticizing your elders. Back to the playpen with you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go choke on a fig you old man

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess what WE HAVE THE ACCESS STILL!!! WE bring value....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Us old people have access that you never will have because we actually have personalities unlike you millennial r*****s who only know how to text and Snapchat and have your faces constantly in social media. You too will be the horrid age of 50 one day! And then you won’t think it’s so old.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yeah old dude, "back in the old days the doctors you to sit in my car and role play with me" ha sure dude! and then I would stick your old tongue in his month, for sure!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go choke on a cock kid!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my severance. Off to the beach life for good. Won't miss pharma or corporate America for even one iota.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! Enjoy the beach. I’m jealous

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well hurry up to the finish line !!! Me and a couple of other ex-Novartions have a frosty margarita waiting for you on the beach !!! Life is Good :)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will be joining you guys. Retired last month, five years ahead of target!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I unfortunately didn’t plan as well as a lot of people. Layoffs and starting over several times have set me back years. Please have a drink for me and keep those of us who are trapped for at least five more years in your prayers lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

received my severance package & was extended to reach retirement milestone. I was very lucky the timeline worked in my favor. it is sad how the morale has spiraled down since this displacement. If I were many of you, get out as quick as you can. The next round will not be as lucrative as what the 200 plus got this time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations on the early retirement. I hope to get there later this year!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my word these millennials are just awful. One of these turds bought the 4 decker next to one of my rentals. I just walked over to say hi during a snow storm and welcome him whereupon he proceeded to complain about one of my tenants (who has dementia). Then he pulled out his electric snowblower, which made the whiniest screechy sounds as it struggled to throw even the most paltry amount of snow before dying halfway through job. I backed the tail of my 23 foot plow truck onto his driveway and revved the engine blowing fumes in his face as he tried to free it from the snowbank. Hopefully I have “his” pronouns right.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reading the thread that says there are meetings in July reinforces the decision I made to retire early this January was a good one. The whole Novartis culture just plain stinks!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am 55 - have all my teeth, still play on a softball league in spring and summer, swim year-round, and can almost certainly beat you at just about anything, if not everything - regardless of your age. Just from your shockingly poorly written messages alone on here, it is clear you have incredibly poor people skills, so you won’t likely last in this career long-term, but maybe you can aspire to be an internet “influencer”.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

irony

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started in this industry at age 25, and by 27 it was already unrewarding.

I am nearly 50 now and never regret leaving a corrupt industry like this when I did. In fact, I am pissed I wasted 2 years doing it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For me, it's been a pretty good ride. Unlike almost all of my peers, I only had to "wait for the phone call" to see if I still had a job on two occasions in 30 years, and survived both potential layoffs. Access is still very good overall for me, but the biggest shift has been that the decisions are made by the pharmacy benefit paradigms instead of providers, and that is likely only going to get worse. I feel very lucky to have made it this far. I think I am good for another one or two, then hanging it up.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do the millennial turds think people in their 50s need dentures? Maybe if they actually looked up away from the cell phone for a few minutes, they would see reality?

-Anonymous (he/him)