Worst/Useless Meds

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2006 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And at some point all the "rank" you have now will make up for your being a social outcast in high school.
    If I close my eyes I can see you looking in the window of that dance and cursing those jock bastards who teased you. Well you'll have the last laugh, that feeling will fuel the late nights in the lab, toiling away to develop the 5th me-too PPI, you know the REAL life changer....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ya we always forget you guys because you don't matter. Wow it must be real exciting being a lab rat....so it's you shit stains that screw up half the compounds so the FDA rejects them and waives of my friends get canned. I guess it must be retribution for the fact that the reps beat your sorry ass in high school and banged your girlfriend while you held the camera.......................fist yourself geek

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the loser who actually went to a high school dance, we were too busy getting drunk and high to care about what some high school jock thought. Hope you had fun hanging out with all of your teachers in that safe and sterile environment. Go shave with a chainsaw shithead.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that. You could never hope to understand what the people who actually matter in the pharmaceutical industry do. That is why you and your friends wave buh-bye every couple months, because you don't matter. Sorry to disappoint, but none of you metrosexual fags beat me up in high school. In fact all the future drug reps I went to High School with, along with all the other cock gobblers in my high school, were the ones getting the beatings. Mmm, just smelled my fingers, which reminds me, tell your sister I said hi.

Now, go drive your little faggy company Taurus into a bridge abutment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more. Been in the business over 20 years and definitely by far the hardest, worse drug that was ever in my bag. Good luck to GSK to this recycled drug now available as Alli without RX because this was such a bust!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pulling the wings off of flies and blowing up frogs doesn't count as dishing out beatings tough guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it when faggy nerds like this try to express how cool they were in high school because they smoked weed. Great so they're smoking alone in their rooms beating off to Pamela Anderson's head on some other chicks body under dim lights with a bottle of Jergen's and a bag of Doritos. No-one cares about your Dungeons and Dragons books from the early 90's. No-one cares that you're online handle was Optimus Prime even before the Transformer Movie came out. No one cares that you have the original Darth Vader action figure from the 70's still in its box. Enjoy your hand and your Toyota Prius..............fags

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, no

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I remember it, the jocks were the ones getting drunk and high....and laid.
    Somehow I find it hard to believe that you would be able to become pick up an advanced science or engineering degree without spending a fair amount of your own time "hanging out with all of your teachers in a safe and sterile environment". But I'm sure it was all on your own anti-establishment terms, so I guess that makes it different.HRMFTj

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, this coming from the tough guy sitting on his computer anonymously threating people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't remember anyone getting an advanced degree from high school. But I can see how a drug rep would get high school and college confused, took you morons 2 tries to learn what the rest of us learned the first time around. Thats alright, it's what role-playing is for, so you can learn how to say those big difficult words like efficacy and contraindication correctly, wouldn't want you looking as stupid as you are in front of the doctors would we.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, because we all know that anyone with any intelligence is a nerd. You can't comprehend that a person can be intelligent, popular, and athletic. You obviously have a serious inferiority complex, maybe you should get some help before you cause yourself permanent psychological damage.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too much time in the lab to spend any efforts on reading comprehension skills? I didn't say anything about getting an advanced degree in high school, only that it would seem that someone too cool for spending time with teachers would have to rethink that stance in order to get an advanced degree.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry, I don't remember threatening anyone (or 'threating' for that matter). I can see that you felt threatened though, judging from your original angry nerd post. Sorry about that, I respect your unusual combination of superior intellect and high school toughness. Feel better?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try to keep up Sparky, this whole conversation has revolved around the high school hierarchy of popularity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

edit ***

Physician (MD, DO)
    Physician Assistant or NP
    Pharmacist
    Nurse/EMT
    Chiropractor/Physical therapist
    MA
    Technicians
    Billing
    Receptionist that shoves your catered lunch down her pie-hole
    .Grocery Bagger
    .Insurance Sales
    .Used Car Dealer
    Pharma rep
    .Pharma DM ***

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I didn't know anyone who was a doctor, pharmacist, engineer or drug rep in high school. Weren't you the one who accused me of being foolish for confusing high school with college?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God....you are a giant fag. Ya we all know that IQ and being cool are not mutually exclusive, but you know what? You are a nerd, a total cube...you couldn't even cover it up on the computer, an environment where we cannot see you. I am intelligent popular and athletic. So I know this is very common. The most pathetic creature I have ever seen is a dumb nerd. There are many of them out there and it is so sad. They talk exclusively about video games and comic books. They try to act cool by hacking on the internet to steal people's identities so that they can buy Spiderman #1. They even get lousy grades in school. They all wind up working as engineers like you fag. You must be one of them...............ass packer

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know anyone who was a doctor, pharmacist, engineer or drug rep in college either. We assumed our career FOLLOWING College which FOLLOWS High School, would you like a diagram?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are so right and so cool. I am so jealous. I am so dumb, and such a nerd. If only I was just like you my life would be complete.

Please, make the world a better place, aerate your skull with some hollowpoints.