Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FWTX to be shut down

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 2 DRS IN 2 DAYS

WOW after a great 2 drs in 2 days(one of these a type 1) and our Mgr Misty leaving Oct 30th and to be replaced by Wes for the interim, hmm that means til Jan 2011 when Biomat takes over which we know will have his lame ass fired. I hate that even we on production level never know what our job security really is .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 2 DRS IN 2 DAYS

Whoever wrote this is a moron.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously do not know what your talking about.

The FWTX2 center is hitting new production records, they just passed FDA and no one has given you any reason to think your going to be shut down. DRs are a normal part of our business and do not mean anything more than someone made an error that the center is addressing.

Wes will do just fine in the interim and you will have a new manager soon.

What are you trying to accomplish with this post? Did you just need attention?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wes has more integrity then half of the morons I work with. Everyone could learn from this person. I wish him the best.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea wes had a lot of integrity in waco also. He is the root cause of where their problems started. then you had duane davis there in FW1 before that with all of his lying he did and what he contributed to the demise of the dallas center. wake up and get your facts straight

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah we passed FDA,GHA and with no 483's REAL GREAT . but if you dumbasses knew what is really going on in that center you would shit yourself for real . WES U WILL PAY FOR WHAT U DID TO ME . karma is a muther you met it with your accident that still confines u to your wheelchair and yet it doesn't even phase u I would have thought u learned your lesson but u will when Biomat hacks ur ass around the new year I will smile as u did me when you gave me your SARCASTIC ASS "GOODMORNIN"

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the employee with the horrible mouth:

Karma really is a bitch and you seem like your in the line for a lesson yourself. Grow up, take some responsibility no one "Owes" you anything, especially Wes.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I AM the employee with the TERRIBLY TRUTHFUL MOUTH , YOU know where I'm going with it so get over it

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you donate at biomat. Your karma is worth shit, saying I'll about a man who is crippled for life. Go get a life and quit dwelling on YOUR stupid mistake. God bless Wes C. You on the other hand ...... Your not even worth it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you know that wow spelled backwords is still wow?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R
    You must be another corporate cover-up jackass. Wes isn't a lifelong cripple u moron. He hasn't changed only his title has and now he runs a icenter that allows his donor processors to "fake" the vitals all in the name of upping the Donor ratio. That's progress all right that's unethical and risky.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow people remove the covering from your eyes already. Wes is a pathetic excuse for a manager that Ever ran any Plasma Center. He will soon be gone if Cherie G would also see the true light. He allows such evil doing in his center for the sake of production rates. Falsification, sweepings under the carpet, writing people up over false accusations. Setting employees up for firing so they won't tell on him. Wes ur day is coming up really soon. Donors are plotting against u and calling corp about u now. How much longer can u play ur game. Brent u know but fear the necessary action needed as well. Health History Investigation needed there real soon.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster # 13. Would you mind providing headquarters with a copy of your recent GED. I think there may be some concern over your spelling and grammar. Would you also remove the velvet painting of Larry-The Cable Guy from your cubicle wall.

Please send the document first class through the USPS.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may ask anything of me and I will comply with one push back. I will never give back or take down the velvet painting of Larry-The Cable guy since it was a gift from Larry Sterno. A man amongst men, a man amongst mice. Sure he had a weakness for cheese but what cerberus rodent doesn't???!!!??? Has Feinburger had his mustache transplant yet ?I heard they will be replacing it with a complete eyebrow from Andy Rooney.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its now obvious, this person has been reading these boards and has no idea who any of the people mentioned are. Go back to your $10.00 hr job you slug.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are another corp big-wig obviously blinded by the same bullshit. Keep on sweeping shit under the carpet u guys are good at that. By the way I make more than $ 10.00 an hour Im a phys Sub Johnette Todey.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my a Physician Substitute. LOL. In other words you are a GED educated LPN. You pay is getting cut soon anyway, so this is a waste of time. Back to $10.00 a hr bottom feeder.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh u idiots. Wes announced his departure is in 1 week. Now what. Slowly but surely all dicks depart.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are we now