Xiidra / Oph enough is enough!!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 12, 2023 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is crap! Somebody just trying to justify their job by drowning us in crap! It will take your all day to sit on and try to read the report.

So where is Ted? Been in all of this… He’s been awful quiet. I wonder if he’s out looking for a job.

And all, and let’s not forget our favorite regional NM!!! She was just off for two weeks now she’s taking another two weeks. She was briefly at a managers meeting and then said she had a doctors appointment, but she was all dolled up and had lipstick on. Clearly she’s out looking for a job however, that’s really no great loss because she’s clearly full of herself.

Do you want to talk about reducing positions that don’t matter let’s start at the top and work our way down because this is what makes no sense. People are calling the shots and they have no idea what’s going on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great callout! Maybe what we need to do is our own tracker. For instance, how many bonehead moves can senior management make in one day?

Oh, you want productivity to increase well, then stop making me do all this shit that doesn’t matter. It’s just that easy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talking about doctors appointments is probably a violation of privacy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was quite a post.

I will agree with you regarding all the tracking, endless reports and training going on till I think we are all blue in the face. As much as I didn’t appreciate Sam I think once he left the Funny Farm gates were wide open for every metric and tracker fanatic was let to run wild.

It brings up an interesting point regarding Tad. Is he even still with Novartis as he has been basically nonexistent. I would hope he would surface soon if to do nothing more that to utter his two famous catch phrases. 1. I am going to be completely open, honest and transparent with you. 2. We don’t respond to rumors. Enough said about Tad and his mascot being a Bavarian Pretzel. Do you take that with Cheese or Hot Mustard Sauce?

Regarding the regional I’m assuming is being discussed. It’s interesting how that same information for the most part has traveled all the way to the part or the US. I’m can say I’m not a big fan because I see lots of bravado and little substance. When I heard the account it struck me as odd because in the past when on camera the appearance looks more disheveled. Perhaps, that’s comes from the frantic work pace!

Regardless, most individuals have resigned themselves that the light at the end of tunnel is not hope but a train ready to run you over. Unfortunately, my years at Novartis is coming to an end soon. When I started I was so incredibly proud to be part of company with such GREAT eyecare products. It’s truly sad to see what Novartis has done to or with eyecare.

In closing I would be remiss if I didn’t mention how great it was to see Ken Jeong pictured with Glaukos Corp Representatives regarding another successful meeting at ASCRS. I guess Ken didn’t have enough to do at the Xiidra booth

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

State of the Union is needed

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

State of Dysfunction!

Im just amazed at how some of these individuals were able to get to these positions.

It defies common sense

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

I don’t think I spoke about (_)s doctors appointment. I said (_) mentioned she hypothetically had one.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure what the point is of calling out directors. They have a job that is in flux as much as ours. They prob understand there are no guarantees that anyone will have a job in 6 months and need to deliver sales results. This product miss d its chance. With the new B&L drug, new tarsus drug, and generic getting more usage xiidra is DOA and everyone knows it. if you were smart you’d get out and not wait for severance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prob gfy

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they deserve to be called out!

At least Vas had the balls to flat out say on Jan 14, 2023 Novartis has “No Intention” that’s cutting loose respiratory and eye meds at the moment. “At the moment” was the key part of the statement. That answer was so much better than a spineless answer of I’m not going answer questions about rumors.

I agree this was a cluster from the beginning. Novartis way over paid and then they botched the transition with the Shire people. PM & SR had their finger prints all over that debacle.

I agree this has little chance getting to 2024. The point should be then if that is in fact the case then why would Senior Management make everyone miserable with all busy work? Unless they are trying to drive people to leave the company! As far as I’m concerned it makes everyone unproductive instead of just allowing us to do what’s best Drs and patients.

Staying here on this death march for a severance package is not appealing. Most of us are waiting for the new products to break and the exodus will be on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they deserve to be called out!

At least Vas had the balls to flat out say on Jan 14, 2023 Novartis has “No Intention” that’s cutting loose respiratory and eye meds at the moment. “At the moment” was the key part of the statement. That answer was so much better than a spineless answer of I’m not going answer questions about rumors.

I agree this was a cluster from the beginning. Novartis way over paid and then they botched the transition with the Shire people. PM & SR had their finger prints all over that debacle.

I agree this has little chance getting to 2024. The point should be then if that is in fact the case then why would Senior Management make everyone miserable with all busy work? Unless they are trying to drive people to leave the company! As far as I’m concerned it makes everyone unproductive instead of just allowing us to do what’s best Drs and patients.

Staying here on this death march for a severance package is not appealing. Most of us are waiting for the new products to break and the exodus will be on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just goto Tarsus and have a good life

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‍♀️

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it was a great call out with some levity and tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. Telling someone to go to Tarsus or B&L well I’m pretty sure it’s just a matter of time. Each individual should do what’s right for themselves and not feel pressured to make a quick decision just to find a raft or feel pushed out if in fact that may be occurring. (I hope not) A few of us have stock grants maturing in 24,25 & 26 so walking away from dollars you’ve earned isn’t right either. Everyone has the right to voice your opinion and to be heard along with everyone else on this thread.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very soon we will be welcoming our former colleagues. On one hand I’m sorry to hear nothing has change. Although the light at the end of the tunnel is Tarsus. Yes come on over and have some of the life

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TAS are unheard by management. Micromanaging is increasing to unbearable proportions.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to hear from management to get more accurate information. Its not normal to have a long time with no communication from directors.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did shire representatives get raises during the takeover

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honestly have no idea and quite frankly, it’s none of my business what they did, or did not get.

When I said Novartis overpaid I was referring to the product “Xiidra”.

The botched transition with the Shire people was referring to the mixed messages Novartis was telling its Eye Care Team and then what they were telling Shire Reps. It was handle poorly at best. Lots of people on both side were hurt unnecessarily in my opinion by deceptive, and misleading statements.