Yet Another Reason

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, May 10, 2018 at 11:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why those who foolishly attempt to criticize religious faith are irrational science deniers.

When cutting edge physicists proclaim that the universe shouldn't even exist (and complex creatures such as man should certainly not exist if that's the case), then ALL concepts including the existence of God are on the table.

In fact logically it's quite clear that we wouldn't be here without God because science tells us that our existence should be impossible.

Mind you that this is simply one block in the wall of the fortress that is religious faith. There are many, many more reasons why religious faith and the Christian faith in particular is quite reasonable and in fact is the most satisfying explanation for reality as we find it.

In short nobody who takes as an article of their faith something that has a zero percent probability of having happened,( a universe existing without God and creatures existing without a Creator) has any ground to criticize or attempt to belittle anybody else. They just need to sit there and keep their yaps shut if they can't be respectful off religious faith!

Here you go:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXGfK5I_rU

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe in God, I just don't believe in organized religion. :)

Vagitarian likes this.
  3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're a half wit. :)

God commands us to be a part of organized religion. It's really not optional. :)

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Horseshit :rolleyes:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's one name for what you believe. :rolleyes:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God wants you to worship him, he does not care how you do it as long you do.Why you always have to call names, ass crunch? Church has done great things for you, being part of the heard is all its about.

7. Vagitarian

Does god talk to you people like Jesus does to Mike Pence? Holy shit !!!o_O

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep sure does.o_O

9. Vagitarian

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And people like you should keep their yaps shut and be respectful of those that don’t accept the religious explanation of the creation of the universe.
    Like Global Warming/ Climate Change, it’s all in what you want to believe, as there a very rational scientific explanations and evidence on both sides of the argument.

Vagitarian likes this.
  12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I'm in the overwhelming majority so I don't have to stay quiet. People like you and Vag do. There isn't anywhere near equal amounts of evidence on both sides of either question.

There is ZERO probability that what you and Vag believe is true. Let that sink in. So YOU shut your yap and be respectful of religious people.

Global warming is the absurd secular religion of liberals and nitwits but I repeat myself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You about as religious as my big toe. Just stop already. Would you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! I accept your concession. It's clear you can't keep up which is why you're trying to get me to stop. Sorry, won't happen.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what you believe is valid and the truth, but what others believe is not. Now I get your reasoning, if that’s what you think it is.
    I call it believing in fairy tales and BS perpetrated by self- serving “ clerics” who are good at story telling and brainwashing. That’s what leaders of cults do, isn’t it?

Vagitarian likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can keep up just fine. I just know you are full of it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you don't get anything but I'll give you another chance. One thing you better do is cut the smarmy attitude though cause that's a big part of what got you into trouble in the first place.

It's not merely about what I believe vs what someone else believes. There's the little matter of logic and evidence.

I could be wrong. I readily admit that, but if I'm wrong it will be despite having the best argument and the best evidence.

Another thing, you are just as much in a "cult" as you believe me to be, so you can shut up there.

Ok, here's where you have to be a grown up and face the facts, even if they are unpleasant for you.

We can run the numbers on what you believe. We can't on what I believe. You may think that unfair but we have to take reality as we find it. What you believe has a statistical probability of ZERO. Therefore you have NO standing to cop attitudes and talk about cults.

What I believe either happened in history or it didn't. The historical reports are either true or they're not. Can't run the numbers on whether George Washington existed. The historical record must be consulted.

Another point is that the vast majority of people alive today and throughout history are theists as I am. Doesn't make us right and you wrong but it is something that commands respect and deference. You are part of a tiny, tiny minority and if you think your tiny minority is buttressed by science you couldn't be more wrong. See my zero probability statement above.

If we were walking and stumbled upon an iPhone and I suggested to you that it's components and the operating system for it had just self assembled spontaneously you would justifiably laugh at me, but you believe in something many orders of magnitude more improbable and expect to be taken on even footing with what I believe. That makes no sense.

Now again, you may be right and I may be wrong but there is a mountain of evidence, of logic and observation on my side. NEVER in all of recorded human history have complex systems been observed to develop spontaneously on their own. NEVER has information been observed to develop without an intelligence behind it pulling order and meaning out of chaos.

Now we will see if you can understand.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true.

19. Vagitarian

Sparky - you are whacked ! :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I accept your concession as you are apparently incapable of even trying to refute anything I said. :cool: