A Time of Reflection

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a current disgruntled employee of Watson I feel it is my right and place to speak to all of you ratbastard, unconscionable, and morally malignant scum in positions of so called authority here. Why so angry? I have seen many a hard working rep and their families destroyed by all of you this year because of your paranoias, greed, politics, etc. None of you have any capacity for empathy, sorrow, or humanity on any level. Business is business is your koolaid mantra. This company and the bottom feeders it employs in management is not only a disgrace, an embarrasment, but an outright blight on anything positive about the human condition. I will be spending this reflective time feeling pity,remorse, and anguish for all the good people displaced by the monsters that gut the souls of its' breadwinners every day. I only hope each and everyone of you pigs gets yours. You deserve no better!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardcore dude, hardcore. This is all very true and succinct, but don't let it eat away at your being. Life is never fair, and life here supercedes that fact. I know alot of collateral damage as well. Find some peace and harness your rage to more productive avenues such as double dipping, charity work, etc. Peace Out

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Next Troll !!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last poster is a perfect example of the intellect that runs this shitshop operation. Nothing more needs to be said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Nothing more needs to be said." Is that a promise?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To pig poster,
    Does that question reflect your ratbastard, morally malignant scum upbringing, as a metastasis of the Watson status quo? And shove your STFU, you CC grad, you.
    May I suggest your next feces treat be on a Ritz?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the last poster. You are no better than the OP. You seem to be an ignoramus of the highest magnitude by your comments. Are you inbred? Are you just crying out for attention? People like you end up nowhere in life not just because you work here, but because you are a zit on the ass of humanity. I think you are pathetic!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You, you are good. You are very good.

Bobby D.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree with your assessment. This venom-spewing Troll clearly has an over-inflated opinion of his self-worth. He bites the hand that feeds him and, as ever, blames others for his clear shortcomings. During this Holiday Season, the Angry Troll should look in the mirror, self evaluate, and realize that he is the problem, not those who employ him and allow him to provide for his family. Its a sad yet perpetual state of affairs on this board.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To this pig poster,
    Your "post" is all speculation, no facts. So you blame the victim? That is so generous/liberal of you. Watson terminates hard working performers without reason, eliminating incomes. This helps break up marriages, results in children being taken by social agencies. You endorse this activity by blaming the victim who worked hard for Watson. Watson does not allow the victims to work for them; Watson eliminates them without cause. You apparently agree with that kind of Watson "integrity." Watson victims are guilty of believing that Watson was honest with them when they were hired. They soon realize they were deceived by Watson, just as you are deceptive in your dishonest post. The truth is that the really "sad yet perpetual state of affairs on this board" is that you refer to Watson victims as "Angry Trolls." Why not tell the truth for a change? Why keep blaming the victim? Where is your compassion? You only exhibit compassion for Watson.
    No anger or venom from me, (shortcoming, yes, was believing Watson), just the experience and the truth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear pig,
    No one cares what you think, primarily because you dwell on feeling and expressing anger. It probably hurts to read the truth about yourself, but your post has only feelings and only your opinion, but no facts. Try this type of fact: Watson terminates hard workers without cause. You expressed your opinion that this is fine in today's world, just get over it. This again is only your opinion, and of no value. You declare me to be an inbred pathetic zit, and no one cares about your opinion, and again it is of no value nor is it factual. Why don't you "get over it" yourself; if you cannot deal in facts of value to this post instead of useless insults, please consider quitting posting until you can generate an idea of interest instead of demonstrating your boorishness and inate ignorance of whatever magnitude.
    Trust me, that is not only my opinion. You've made it a fact.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are taking up limited space and oxygen on this planet. You are the problem not the solution. We know you are a self absorbed manager at this microcosm of a valueless entity. One day you WILL be the collateral damage hump. You will spend endless time realizing that everything about the company, the shitheads that destroy good people, and the greed, lies, deceit, and need to control and dominate is ALL true. I have nothing but utter contempt for you, and would love to bang your daughter hard.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know what this is? This is goodshit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear genius,
    Please pull your head out of where the sun never shines, and understand this: the post to which you refer is all negative about Watson and supportive of victims like myself, the sales reps. I think the managers are merely feckless facilitators and deserve the same as they serve up. What in that post makes you think the poster was a manager? As reflected in that post, the social havoc wrought by Watson's purposeless termination of employees includes destruction of marriage relationships and moving children from homes to social agencies. You thought that was a positive statement? However, you write like an Al Gore supporter with that reference to global warming, oxygen and space. Therefore, you probably are no threat to my daughter as you would need to have a pair to be a threat. And, like Al, you have none. So sober up, please, before continuing forth.
    When sober, return to said post and try again.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Timeless, priceless, and truer now than ever!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with all my heart. This happened 10 years ago but didn't becone rampant until 6 years ago. Management goodbye.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this post. It is SO true every Fn word. These monsters from Parsippany down to the pustule managers make life here unbearable. So muchimbecilic, moronic, and down right cut throat mentality it is a wonder that more reps don't go postal. Nobody cares at the end of the day, we are all doomed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad post yet I can not look away.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since there is not much disagreement with the above, is it true?