Amgen needs to move to Texas

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2021 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

same here. It’s not really “news“. It’s just a loop of opinions designed to keep you hooked on outrage. Shame our brains are designed to seek pleasure from that

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same person replies to their own comment. Lmao

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be honest, about 75% of all responses on CP fall into that category.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when are you turds going to realize, it’s not the same person. Many people disagree with your point(s) of view. That’s reality.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COVID is as much of a public health crisis as climate change. It’s all just a way to push a political agenda. It’s not science, it’s biased information. Did you not take your unconscious bias course? And you’re right, that’s the difference between conservatives and liberals. You believe you have the right to dictate what other people do for a higher purpose, a moral high ground to take a step toward a blissful utopia that will never exist. I believe everyone has the right to make their own damn decisions and assume their own level of risk, that’s called capitalism. It’s what built this country and what built Amgen. If you want something different, please leave but don’t make my America into China.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here come the Wokies telling you that slaves built this country with free labor and a lesson in critical race theory.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here comes the CP and lunatic asylum resident. Another day, another departe attempt at garnering some attention he never gets in real life. Pathetic old man or woman.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Old? I’m a millennial. Right now I’m in he/she purgatory. I’m transitioning and waiting on my Q3 bonus check to finish. When complete I will have male body parts, insist on gender neutral pronouns, change my name to Pat, and identify as someone attracted to antique furniture.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s a different person, you idiot! If you only knew how wrong you were ALL THE TIME! It would be so satisfying to tell you and see the look on your face

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Replying to your own post again I see

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 370 replies over 19 pages and it’s just that one person, and of course you, and myself that have written all 370 of them? Seems logical…

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you’re the one who calling other people ignorant... look in a mirror

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tou must have me confused with one of the other anonymous posters that you let get under your thin skin.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now this is just confusing... I give up

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same person posting over and over agin. Damn these right wingers are so desperate and thin skinned.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah because that’s how you marginalize dissenting opinions. Make it sound like a fringe belief, even when 50% of the country voted for a different candidate, it can only be a single person on CP posting this nonsense.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did y’all like meet up at the water cooler and come up with this strategy? Or is it just one person??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes you are the one person who is posting right wing propaganda on CP. own it! Also 50% of the country did not vote for any candidate but hey I know math is hard for you. Hahah do you even know the total population of this country?Time for your meds now. Take them and take a nap.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great stuff... and although I am personally attracted to electrical sockets, I like this person’s sense of humor

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cats