APL-130277

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one of the useless mgrs then. Chopping should start with you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you need a spanking little boy?

Levodopa strategies to reduce the OFF include spreading doses of cheap generic to Rytary
    COMT inhibitor: from cheap Comtan, to Statevo, to recently launched Ongentys/opicapone by Neurocrine
    A2A MoA, the recently approved Nourianz (istradefylline)
    then add Xadago (safinamide)

Plus we need to compete for doctor time against Adamas; Gocorvri and Vertical's Osmolex; and PDs docs pushing for DBS that generates tons of $$$ for their departments.

And don't forget your direct competitor Acorda's Inbrija

Now you understand why Inbrija's sales are just a pitiful 4M in the last Quarter.

Want me to keep spanking you?

One last spank for the fun of it: COVID-19 Second Wave coming in October....right after our September Launch

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Priceless dialogue b/w the clueless drone rep here and someone who has intelligence and vision. What a great real world story. Definitely paints an accurate picture of reality here. Cutting bait with the dead wood here would help the odds of having a successful product launch. At least 1/4 of reps here are weak and will get roasted attempting to launch APL.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s quite possible but remember Dumbness Crosses all levels here especially the managers. Any Cuts need to start with them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, such an eloquent medical dissertation! I can picture you sitting in your car waiting for the caterer to show up and boss them around. You will most likely finish your career selling home security systems.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Want me to keep spanking you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I learned my lesson sir

Highly competitive landscape, low sales numbers, little revenue, and poor royalties.

Sucks, Sir, YES SIR, it sucks

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good and compliant little soldier boy. Just keep following the company script and whatever you do, don’t think. The company will steer you in the right direction.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I launched and sold Inbrija and have since left. Not only is the market crowded. I think 3-4 new meds launched for PD in the last couple years. Every single one was for patients experiencing OFF episodes. But the real Market dynamic all the company’s failed to account for is Medicare Part D copays. Traditional Medicare not Medicaid or low income subsidized patients. They simply cannot afford the copay for a branded specialty product. And unlike disease states with prices upwards of 100k/yr, the non profit subsidy to help with copays does not exist in PD.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup Sunovion will struggle. One thing you failed to account for is the incompetence in management along with much of sales force.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you sir may I have another?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAN Foundation helps with copays

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes for every other product out there as well. Damn you like getting spanked.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do. Especially when I have to call out "yes, Mistress," afterward.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just shows the shallow mindsets that work here. Minimal brain torque.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a sad sap.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the expansion territories for the new drug.be filled?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not launching for awhile
    COVID19 is a big concern
    Maybe moving plans from Sept to Jan 21
    ?