Changes…

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 15, 2021 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only 20-30% of offices are Open to reps. We can play the game as Home Office is, only going to their office a few times a week. To be frank, Pharmaceutical Sales has changed forever. The Offices don’t want to return to past. The Truth Hurts, but the truth will set you free. Major shakeup Coming Soon. It’s destiny.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry but there are WAY MORE than 20% of offices open. Maybe you’re in IM?? But where I am, way more than 20%. Nice try tho

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a liar.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more than 20% here too. Probably closer to 70-75% with more opening each week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and they’re just dying to see us and hear the sos marketing messages/ talking points about all our new and wonderful drugs.
    Understand, we’re little more than a lunch ticket.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitter home office folks always trying to dis the field sales. I actually visited one of my oncology offices for the first time today and they said they were glad to see me back, had even missed me. I'm no super rep but I could tell they were genuine. Understand, when a rep visits an office, (if he/she is not pushy or obnoxious), the staff and doctors see them as refreshing from the sick and sometimes negative patients they deal with all day. Have to admit I was somewhat surprised but grateful!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now imagine having to tell that office that you’re gonna have to go back to seeing them virtually much of the time because Pfizer is changing the way business is done.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and imagine sticking your middle finger up your arse and rotating it 360 degrees.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's an awesome story! They missed you so much that you never heard from them. If they missed you during the work from home, they'll be heart broken after we lay you off.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are back in offices (finally) months after our competition was back in the field.

Our competitors did their downsizings during the pandemic (which was smart)

We are going to let people twist in the wind instead (which is sadistic as well as stupid)

This place is run by dithering control freaks, and that's why it's taking forever to get back to normal. They don't want "normal" they want control.

That's why there is a hammer over everyone's head with their job and that's why they forced people to get vaccinated in order to leave their homes and go back to work.

Use this time to get out of here, severance be damned. There has never been a better time to split. This place is a toxic operation where they still want you to feel guilty just for breathing without their stupid vaccine.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just rip the bandaid off. Announcing May offs months before they happen lead to less productivity and pissed if employees.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, ok. Bet they really did miss you, couldn't sleep at night wandering how you were, what great new products you would offer to see them when you returned...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like 90%. And the closed offices are still doing virtual lunches. Many of my offices don’t even require patients to wear masks. So this is BS.
    Bumped into a TM 1 rep at a clinic. Only had Colargard and Premarin. Yikes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory is back to pre pandemic access, no one wears the virtue signaling face diaper anymore, and they prefer face to face meetings here. This self righteous piece of shit company is going to mandate virtual interactions now? When we can see people in person? Sounds exactly like something Pfizer would do.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I’ve said before. This windfall of $$& from vaccine has removed the “mask” so to speak on leadership. The psychopaths have come out into the light.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should be in Gitmo soon enough.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team 1 will be laid off by mid July. Changes will affect all divisions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mid July? Where you hear that? Or just another CP anonymous prediction?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Announcements start next week.