D&I

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2021 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about the D&I team work on including more members in other committees other than those that are the RD's favorites? Its getting old.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't feel good knowing I got a job based on the color of my skin instead of my accomplishments. I actually feel really bad for VP Harris for this exact reason. Then you are literally setup to fail because you aren't qualified or skilled enough for that job- and that leads to further racism as your failure is chalked up to your race. Its a vicious circle.

We have a lot of really talented POC let them progress on that merit alone.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is getting old is the white privilege. Go work somewhere else if you are not happy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Tweet by our New President Elect. Great Leadership. I like what I’m hearing from him and Kamala already.
    "Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses, and finally having equal access to resources needed to reopen and rebuild." — President-elect Biden

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about earning and being qualified for leadership as opposed to being entitled based on your race?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn...says the old white male...another empty promise by an old, lying, corrupt, career politician (also part of the white make patriarchy that you love to hate)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“white privilege” is a racist term created by the left to undermine and underscore years of hard work, sacrifice and discipline of individual people...stop making excuses and do all those things yourself ...get off your a$$ and stop feeling sorry for your self

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good, at least taxes will be paid. We need to continue to increase tax revenue. More money will flow into the economy and that helps everyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re an idiot and apparently a communist...taxes were being paid ...higher taxes means people have less disposable income ...less money being spent into the economy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the fuck up. You're stupid beyond comprehension.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White Males are really showing their ass the last few days! Losing their minds!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love the comment “I wouldn’t feel good about getting a job based on the color of my skin instead of on my accomplishments”. So clueless. Guess its only ok if your white.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think whites get jobs only because they are white? Businesses wouldn't stay open very long if that was the case.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right...and every other race/sex was totally fine for months over the summer

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of white males get their jobs based on who they know, not their accomplishments. Who do white males know..... other white males.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Education Reform can’t come fast enough. Ever heard of Jim Crow laws? Slavery? Red Lining. You probably haven’t. You will shortly though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A Terrorist is A Terrorist, whether it’s Mohammed or Tim the Sales Rep, Bob the CEO, or Steve the Milk Man.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was Lebron scorching cities a terrorist?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a first generation Pakistani I came here when I was 4 years old. Trust me when I say the world sees American Privilege and it shows it this thread. This industry is another example. I benefit from it- but it is pretty bad.