1. IMPORTANT: In the next few weeks, we will be upgrading the message board software. We expect minimal downtime during the upgrade, and we will attempt to complete this during low-traffic hours. We will post an exact time several days ahead of the switch.

In preparation for the upgrade, we will be performing board maintenance, such as moving boards to Lost Civilizations where appropriate. Lost Civilizations is a category for companies that have either been dissolved or acquired. The boards serve as both an archive of the old company posts, as well as a place for former employees to reminisce or reconnect, as they will remain open for posting. We may also remove some board threads that have been inactive for several years.
    Dismiss Notice

HARMONY

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Apr 27, 2018 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The floor has fallen out on the stock price. Guess nothing really keeping me here now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not enough harmony with the team

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock in free fall !,,,, watch out below!
    Here is an idea , double the price of the 4000 sleeping pill and sales will double!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much. Appreciate your response I was really worried.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much spot on with the commercial strategy though

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greedy stupid f'cks. With everything going on right now you're going to raise goals? Kiss half of your Salesforce goodbye. Your arrogance and stupidity is beyond reasoning. It shows why the people at the top running our company got there just by knowing the right people, not by knowing what they are doing. Greatest place to work? Why is there been 75% turnover in your sales force since launch? This should have been a quarter of quarter reduction, and retention bonuses

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roger, Jeff. David. No one trusts you. Believes you. Wants to keep working for you. Nothing but lies for years. A few more whistle blowers were gained by your quota arrogance

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great choice in CEO. Lol. Stock really took off after that announcement.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve lost money buying the stocks.
    It’s just so sad what length people can go to. Just no words

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. I go to 9 inches at “length.”

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a one off. Call me and we can discuss it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new good qualified CEO would have meant not more Jeff, Roger, Bill, etc. What's the continued strategy? Stupid high rare disease goals to keep forcing people to sell off label so they won't lose their jobs?? Great........

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As best as I can tell, everyone I talk to is interviewing for jobs and planning exit strategies. Comp plan has jumped the shark and everyone I know has just thrown up their hands and stopped trying to provide reasonable suggestions for improvement. It’s like what’s the fucking point?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales ops and SLT are now panicking about why so much turnover! It’s called toxicity they created by squashing any feedback!! All feedback is seen as negative! They treat reps like little children that should be seen and not heard!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel so sorry for all of the talented sales reps that have recruited and brought in that have been led down a path of Idiocracy. Leadership here is the worst I've ever seen. Now we have a new captain of a ship that actually makes Biden look like an exciting speaker. Some territories that somehow still have good coverage will continue to do okay, but the rest of the country is pretty much done unless they get a reality on check on what a realistic rare disease quota is

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone recommend a good wrongful termination attorney?