Lay-off January 2021

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is CB gazing into his crystal ball.
    This is CB showing his Tarot cards.
    This is CB pulling a rabbit out of his hat.
    This is CB behind the curtain.
    This is CB behind smoke and mirrors.
    This is CB after you have sipped the kool-aid.
    This is CB after you have smoked a joint. Hey Man !

Short this dog.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooooo what are we expecting for January from this torture chamber of a company!?

How serious was the 15 a week?
    Small, large, or none for layoffs?
    Pips?
    Will they cut this week, next week, or at all in January?

Just curious. The best rep on my team that is winning the BS presidents club contest from each team isn’t at 15...uh oh.

Are we all fired?
    Is my manager finally going to not be protected and cut?

Firing and building mega territories doesn’t change the truth behind the manager and overall performance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't interview but know people that did for this company and it sounded ridiculous with this "scientific interview process". I mean did that now set off alarms for any of you that signed on?? Many managers were people that weren't great managers at Sanofi & GSK. We all know Sanofi was literally one of the worst companies when it came to hiring & promoting friends instead of most qualified. I mean hell they even did that at the executive level at home office and literally drove the entire metabolism team into the ground. Why would you think Esperion would be any different? I really am curious to know. For those that weren't aware of these loser managers what was it that made you take a job w Esperion? Did you just need a job? Who in the hell even wants to sell in the lipid market anyway as saturated as it is??? It's got to be to just get a paycheck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a paycheck. I admit it. I was layed off right before. The company sucks. Been trying to get out.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything? I know so many reps on my team desperately trying to get out. The company, my manager. Please end my misery with a severance. Not one more field ride please!!! New reps joining my team, brace yourself!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see Dimwit Dipshit is still online... many are happy to have the opportunity, but the TTPB can’t get the bitter taste out of his mouth. If you can’t handle rejection don’t be in sales. Yet another reason why you should not be hired by any outfit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to be proactive. You can always explain that BA didn't get labeling it needed and you were given a good offer. Work your recruiters. They already know what a dump this company has been and have had reps calling and screaming at them for having Esperion as a client and the nonsense that's gone on here. As the Covid gets more under controlled companies will start opening back up. Just don't wait for the padlocks to be put on Ann Arbors doors with an Indian website to go to for information.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having relatives work in your immediate inner office never works out. Look at the Oval Office as an example. Not that I would compare the Oval Office to a boiler room like Ann Arbor.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems more like the Biden Family Enterprise.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What went so wrong? I thought this was going to be a record launch. There was supposed to be massive clamoring from doctors according to CB. This was supposed to be the Dream Team that was hired. Lipid Experts that were Scientifically Hired. What happened. Reading through the pages it looks like 90% of posters are angry pissed off employees. What about the side effects and adverse events??

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have never been a clinical discussion on Esperion.

Probably because there can't be one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're not bright

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now Tim Reilly is gone?? Is this the beginning of the layoff wave when VP Sales gets the ax?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It just keeps getting better and better. What a complete mess. This all went so wrong from the start. It started with the interview process. Total payback on what goes around comes around . Not one single thing has gone right with this launch. Were all drowning kittens in a whirlpool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The office is a typical industrial office type area . It's not a sweat shop and no adult theater. There is a tire place down the street and no For Sale sign out front. I did see a large barrel ass lardass out raking leaves and detailing cars in front of the complex last week . I wonder who that could be?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you didn’t see that coming after MG was terminated you are a challenged.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was he the one that implemented the Scientific Hiring process ?

That brought forth the Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team and now Lipid Trained Experts ?

The joke of the industry.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark, Tim...but why are the National Sales Directors still in place? Besides a history of launch failures, all they do is protect some of the worst managers. Sitting at home most days in a T-Shirt typing up some flamboyant emails that are color coded and scented trying to put encouraging spins on the disaster were in. Docs HATE our drug.