Return to work

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, May 11, 2020 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a bad decision by Novartis. By sending us out without protective equipment it’s clear they care only about profits. We look greedy to our doctors and foolish to the patients. Social distancing isn’t feasible in our offices. Novartis is allowing reps to break CDC guidelines. No other top Pharma company is sending reps out this early.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the return to field date for you all?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t get it. There is now over 80,000 deaths total and currently 2,000 a day. Why risk patient safety while bringing this disease to office after office potentially? Reps should not have a choice. Stay home and save lives.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20,000 actual Covid deaths and 60,000 pre existing condition padded to fudge state numbers and get more Medicare money. Nursing homes account for 70%.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever the number is, Novartis is part of the problem not the solution. It’s unfathomable a healthcare company this size is sending out reps without equipment today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it up snowflakes. Some Pharma cos started sending reps back out last week and more are being approved for this week. We make way too much money to be kept-in making zoom calls and the calls are driving docs and staff crazy. Don’t like the idea of going back into the abyss? Ask one of the 25 million unemployed if they’ll switch spots with you. Stop complaining and play the game with your dumbass ABL. Head to the field, If they won’t let you in-the won’t let you in. Not much you can do about it- till you’re replaced by a contract force who will work for food.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other companies are in the field today? This rush to sell over public safety is exactly why Novartis continues to be sued over and over again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And prevails in court every time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people! Just be sure and take those idiot ABL's out in the field with you.

Karma is a bitch...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no wonder Novartis has been under a CIA for the last 10 years

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nofartis takes reps out of the field when less than 10 a day were dying months ago. Now, they decide to put them back in the field when over 2,000 a day are dying. This doesn’t make sense.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with the guidance for Illinois...and perhaps other states? There is a simple ‘Y’ next to Illinois with no further explanation. The problem is the state is still under a stay at home directive. Confusing!

Any other states getting mixed messages this week?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another example Novartis should be embarrassed. They are sending reps out even when the state is still under lockdown. They don’t care about patient or employee safety!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The USA has over 328 million people. 2000 people a day is not that much. The fact is for the vast majority of our reps the virus is of little threat except flu like symptoms. But if you don't "feel safe" they already said you don't have to go back into the field.

Although it is serious as over 80,000 people have died in 5 months- the lockdown aspect is one of the biggest hoaxes of all time. We should never have shut anything down. Even the" 80,000 people" that died is a number that has been grossly overstated.

They should just furlough people starting June 1 that don't feel comfortable. Hold the job for you and you can collect unemployment. When you "feel comfortable" again you can come back. That is what is happening with the majority of America. The majority of America isn't getting full pay to sit at home and full bonus on sales when they aren't even in the field. What will be really fun to watch is how many of you peasants actually get the vaccine (if one can even be made). Most of you probably don't even get a flu vaccine even though the flu kills 10's of thousands every year- mainly in the same demographic of the Wuhan Flu- older adults with comorbidities. For me I'll go with the odds- open the states and get back to work!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a dumbass. Let me guess, from 8-10 each night, you’re in front of your TV getting your news watching Fox News.

First off, it’s 83,000 people since mid-March. I’m thinking that’s 2 months not 5. Second, that number is grossly understated and the CDC said today that the number is almost certain to be much higher. Third, it’s not like the flu, it’s much worse. Perhaps we can inject you with the virus and see how you fair? 4th, there are school age children who are suffering from some horrible form of inflammatory response that’s putting many on respirators and even dying.

Now go to a MAGA rally, catch the virus and report back to the rest of us.

MLo likes this.
  16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to get the Beovu volume going back up, no time to waste, only more eyes to blind.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the lockdowns started in March. The first case was in January. Likely before. Deaths are most definitely overstated. It is most comparable to the flu. Haha of course the children....give me a break. More children have literally died of the flu in this same time frame- CDC data.

Like the poster suggested furlough those not comfortable going back to work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im surprised we haven’t put people on furloughs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure which division you work in, but I’m in neuroscience and I can tell you that my manager has been great about this issue. If you don’t feel comfortable going back in the field then don’t. Pretty simple. Every state and territory is going to be different. I don’t suspect I’ll be able to get in to maybe a few offices anyway.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing to return to. 98% of my offices are locked down to vendors. I highly doubt I will be allowed in any of the offices until July 1 at the earliest.