Rochester open DM spot is still open???

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2021 at 2:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can’t they fill this position? What is the holdup here. Very strange it has gone on so long.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this what you think about at 225 AM?

sad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. It’s hard to sleep when you live to sow negativity

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well there are other time zones besides eastern

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuz they have a BIG problem in one of the territories. Compliance and HR nightmare who never works. Who would want to deal with that?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it a territory of 8 reps? Are any of the Finger lakes included in territory, does position require you to live in territory you manage? Saw post on public job boards, Indeed had it on, then off, now reposted again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma Field Sales - District Business Manager - Rochester New York

Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree required • Minimum of 6 (six) years of progressive pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience required • Including 2 (two) years management experience preferred • Demonstrated ability to analyze business and build strategies that reflect marketplace trends and customer needs • Demonstrated ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with specialty customers and key opinion leaders

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t include pickup truck guy in that number cuz he never works

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sting applied. He has an interview on Thursday.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the winner is Slingblade!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s closed. The NY families are in place. All 5 lieutenants are assigned. It only took 2.5 years, however I have what I wanted. This best is yet to come. Love you all.

HB

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did hear they “downsized” both Buffalo and Syracuse managers. Rochester manager did not last long and this position is still open. I have a friend at Novo Nordisk, she says the Rochester team has good reps. I’d apply if I was a manager that was looking. Why not?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster brings up a valid question - why is it taking so long to fill the opening?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s closed don’t you people listen? I’m bringing some 802 muscle into that borough. I probably should announce it officially.

HB

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only minions are accepted into HBC . Applicants with little or no experience only (she hired 3 in last 3 years). A few applicants backed out and it is very odd to be in month 4 --since around the layoff/November with a vacancy with this area.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will drag this out. Why do pharma companies need all these DMs anyway. Actually I do love my DM to be honest. Possibly for Rochester district though. That person will have to clean up some things. Unfortunately one rep is totally untouchable.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rochester is the arm pit of America!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve seen comments on this truck guy in other threads. What’s his deal?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truck guy lol. He can’t have that truck still. It’s was years ago posts were going on about him. Unless he gets a car allowance at novo. I think it’s fleet though.