severance package??

Discussion in 'Savient' started by Anonymous, Jul 13, 2013 at 1:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RAM's that were let go should have been let go a long long long long long long long time ago. don't care what type of package they got. If it were up to me I'd have given them NOTHING. They are a big reason why we are in trouble. They never had a clue as to what managed care is about. Who hired those bozo's anyway? I'm glad they are gone.

It's a shame we don't have the money to hire some real RAM's now. Too late. Game over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not really. Withholding is taken out at supplemental WH rates, not regular wage withholding. Its treated like a bonus check, unless its just 4 months of continuing paychecks. Chances are they lost 40-45 pct of the severance check before they ever saw it. Its nets out to squat, but Obama's minions get a real good chunk of it. If Obama cares so much about unemployed, then why not sign exec order to mandate "zero withholding on a severance check".?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh man, I so agree with you. The RAM's that were cut were terrible. Funny how no one has even missed them. A good RAM is vital and beneficial to the company. The ones we got rid of were nothing more than paycheck sucking dead weight. I agree that it would be great if we could replace them with real RAM's (not reimbursement managers that were magically turned into RAM's - BIG DIFFERENCE!). But, since we have no money we have to make do with what we have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We not only don't have any money, we have no hope of getting any money. We are so upside down that it will take 100 years to be profitable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think we will ever make another batch? We have been "selling" the same stuff for a while. What are we going to do when that expires.

In 2010 PY said

"Our supply chain strategy has been to build redundancies through another organization, but right now we're very pleased with our capacity and everything that's going on at BTG. So we have adequate stock right now and we have adequate stock going forward, and we have many batches planned to be produced yet this year and into 2011."

How about now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, there will be no need to have the Mousad make another batch. What we have will last until the bankruptcy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mossad dumb ass, and it is BTG.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Parul,

I'm super convinced you are a GREAT LEADER