What a disappointing smoke and mirror show this place is!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 9, 2021 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So disappointed in the culture, people and terrible business decisions. It’s such an odd place and I never imagined being so unimpressed with everything!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could not be more incorrect. Pfizer is the best. Do you know that we are the only pharmaceutical company in the Training Hall of Fame? That's a large feather to put into your cap. You're welcome!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they told people to light a match to see how full their gas tank is, more than half the people here would do it. File that under the Joy section. Or is is courage?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a bunch of 60 y/o “lifer” losers - so unimpressed by this pos company

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It always was a joke. Many were tricked into this job. Into the corporate world. And the ones that actually still think it's all good are delusional idiots. Stay away from them and make a reasonable exit plan if you are stuck in this mess. Married men might want to get their fake IDs and cash ready for exit escape if they happened to have a high maintenance spouse. Plan it. Life is absurd as the great Camus asserted.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yet you’re still here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a minute longer than I have to be.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well can honesty say the leaders of this company have completely lost their minds. For an hour we saw crazy on display.
    1. We want to sell r meds to Amazon to sell to patients cause that’s gonna save us $.
    2. Sales are the last thing we care about going forward. This will doom the company when the govt gravy train dries up and we have to sell to HCPs. We dodged a bullet today on the IP issue by selling vaccine to Feds at extortion prices.
    3. We got to hear about how the brain functions when it fears for the future with graphs.
    4. At the close, we got to hear poetry from some 20 something twerp that you wouldn’t do at a POA yet alone a national broadcast.

The success of the vaccine has allowed the psychopaths in leadership to show themselves for what they truly are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they announced the layoff

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such an embarrassment. Can't get out of here soon enough and almost hesitant to include this stint on my resume.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND the company is making you stay and collect a paycheck? Shame on them

if you’re so much better than everyone here then I’m sure you’ll get an offer letter today

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would've agreed at one time, but after juggling 7 drugs with Pfizer and kicking ass with all 7, and being laid off after 2 years, I no longer respect them. Additionally, I was treated like shit by one young Pfizer manager at an interview 6 years later, despite my previous track record. I no longer have any respect for Pfizer ...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have respect for Pfizer in this industry?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 years later and you were still looking for a rep job? You were treated commensurate with your talent.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be in the Xeljanz division.
    It is actually pretty good over here in Oncology.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay-offs were announced a month ago.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nature article and CCF both verifying that C19 recovered have immunity. Wow - who knew? Duh.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good ol I&I.
    What’s sad is Mike Gladstone looked like someone in a hostage video… almost manic acting.
    Hoping there is a replay to see if he was using Morse code when he was blinking his eyes.

“the time is now… blink blink …get your resumes ready!”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I liked the poetry.

On another note, I heard change, not layoffs. Change usually brings both some opportunity and some pain.

I’ve heard reps talk many times over the years about how they don’t have any computer skills or they don’t like technology. They want to go back to paper signatures, stapling receipts and checking voicemails at a pay phone. I have to say sorry not sorry to them. The world has changed several times over since the good ole days. You have a choice to make or it will be made for you.

You don’t need to become a computer science geek either. You just need to adopt and adapt to the new skills required to be effective in our evolving world to keep a career.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No rep working today has said that.