What do you like most and least about working for Watson?

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Least - they say vacation package is sooooooo good. Really? At Watson vacation time is accrued - meaning you don't earn 4 weeks a year....you only earn 4 weeks if you take 0>0 vacation for the first year. The other thing along these lines is you have to go to work when you are sick, I always do because Watson does NOT have a separate vacation/sick day. If you are sick and stay home it counts against your vacation days. So if I am sick, I go to work and just act like I am not sick...because I refuse to take a vacation day if I am sick. The company consistently takes advantage of us, by giving us extra assignments and stating this has do be done before and after normal working hours. This is not right. They are forcing us to work 70-80 hours per week. I consistently work 50-60 hours per week because this is what the job takes to be successful, but when they put extra year end projects are way this is just wrong....who is not planning?

Most - I have a great boss and I like the people I work with other reps and offices our friendly. I enjoy the day to day of the job. If there is an office that treats me bad, there loss, I don't go back and they don't get my samples. I have a 3 scores and you are out mentality though. Offices should show the same respect I show them and if they consider me less than a human being then they do not deserve my time. I have a big enough territory that I can do this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Do you still live with mommy? Are you over the age of 18? This is the single most stupid thread on this board.

What / Who do I HATE most? You !!! You are the epitome of the pussification of this industry & America.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot On!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Most - I have a great boss and I like the people I work with other reps and offices our friendly. I enjoy the day to day of the job. If there is an office that treats me bad, there loss, I don't go back and they don't get my samples. I have a 3 scores and you are out mentality though. Offices should show the same respect I show them and if they consider me less than a human being then they do not deserve my time. I have a big enough territory that I can do this."

Great boss ??? I won't waste my breath on this one.

So, you enjoy the "day to day." Like what; ordering & delivering food; waiting for a signature? The office wants food - not samples; dummy.

"There" loss ?? Try "their"...go back to 2nd grade; dummy.

"3 scores and you are out?" In this country 3 scores is a sizable lead in most competitions.

The other poster nailed it - you are a pussy !!! Or, you are a manager (great boss) trying to take the focus off of other threads relating to cheating, immoral managers.