Will NNI PAC stop donations to Maxine Waters

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2021 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just proved the poster's point.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. In this new era, the one where the Minority Majority control things, you will constantly get called out for your Neanderthal views where only the “Good Ole Boys” have an opinion. Can’t stop the freight train of “The Browning of America”. Either hop on board or get rolled over. You will assimilate to us and find out what issues we care about or we won’t hire you. If you don’t like it, leave!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever, dude. We come do a job to do that job, not to make sure we all robotically follow the same social & political belief system while doing our jobs. I’m happy that you have a strong belief system. I just don’t care what it is, and I’m not a bad person if I don’t agree with your political beliefs or have any desire to hear them while I’m at work. And, I won’t get “rolled over” for my “Neanderthal views” because I don’t share my views at work. It’s stupid and unprofessional to do so.

And, if we continue to politicize the workplace, I will leave. It’s not the position the company is taking; it’s just the fact that feel there is a need to take a position and ram it down peoples’ throats while they are working.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well then leave!!! And take 95% of those unqualified white boys that make up leadership with you!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there it is.... SMH. Figures !

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lighten up, Francis.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ram it down people's throats? Seriously?

A little dramatic, aren't we? Are you choking?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ram it down people's throats? Seriously?

A little dramatic, aren't we? Are you choking?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not dramatic at all. Have you sat through any bias training lately? Do you need to go back and review some of the things you supposedly believe and do based solely on your skin color? Yeah...they’re ramming it down our throats.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is directive from MSQZ. If one more dollar goes to Maxine Waters , me and the proud boys ( especially now that I have Pennsylvania) will be on the first flight...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you give any money to the PAC, you are an idiot. Either party, you are an idiot. Politicians of both parties are the ruin of our county and you giving to the PAC only makes it worse.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing from the bow-tie elites on the NNI PAC board about Maxine Waters. Just remember your money is being donated to her. Stop giving!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only way to ensure Maxine Waters doesn’t get NNI PAC money is to STOP your contributions to the PAC.

Vote with your wallet people, OPT OUT NOW.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Cancel Culture needs to stop! Why do you want to opt out?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The better question is why would you want to stay in? The board is completely one-sided. They need new members with differing opinions. If Maxine Waters is still receiving our money the board is a joke.
    Email KCLU to opt out

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS on you.
    The left initiated ‘cancel culture’.
    If anyone has a different option than the PROGRESSIVE LEFT, they are persecuted, labeled a racist, have white privilege and ate then cancelled.

CANCEL YOUR PAC CONTRIBUTIONS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Persecuted? Take it easy, drama queen. You're not being persecuted. Just getting your feelings hurt.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mad Maxine is an absolute idiot, and a perfect representation of today’s D party.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cancel your PAC contributions

l mean you’re going to need the money now that Biden is raising your taxes - and let’s be real - it’s not going to be only on those above 400K/year.

Fund a Roth IRA now bc all our taxes will be way higher the next 5 decades.