Will we launch in Q1?

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Dec 31, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you don’t have Medicaid coverage then you can’t sell! Bahahahaaa!

I would Jackie Chan all your Medicaid covered as*es! Come “sell” in my landscape... oooohhhh you wouldn’t even know where to start!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the smart a$s advice but nobody cares what you have to say. Supernus has a reputation & people outside of this company are aware of the crazy making going on here (from management level & up). Provided future employer has any intel on Supernus, it’s pretty much a slam dunk for the rep.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not planning on it til 2nd 1/2 of year & that feels like a pipe dream given the way things have gone in the past & the way things are going currently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give us something Rockville! Anything, the silence is deafening. It’s been 2.5 months without one word. If this is such an easy fix then fix it and let’s get out there and sell

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF this product gets approved it will launch the second half of this year and not earlier. If you think we will launch April you are out of your mind and brain washed. Some smart a$$ will say “ since you know so much about the FDA” to that I say, read up on the magical internet you moron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a little uncomfortable how obvious today’s barrage on multiple Supernus threads are from the same poster.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, it’s multiple people

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad news coming. Likely we will not have a product launch this year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you please elaborate? How do you know?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank You Captain Obvious! The 3 months with zero update was loud and clear!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any motivation that reps had to launch this product has been dissipated.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe I’m super naive but it wasn’t loud and clear to me and would like more info.

Side note - why are you always so angry and picking fights? Chill out dude.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company really needs to be more transparent. This has been the #1 complaint from reps for years now and still no improvements.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It don't matta if and when 812 is approved. Peak revenue will never exceed $50M per year. This thing is going to be a dud and the DMs here know that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are no DMs here you bum

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealous much? Trying to stir up controversy and anxiety what just bc you aren’t us? Go troll somewhere else. You life is sad.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So they are no decision makers at this company? What do you consider at DM?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s reasonable to believe Supernus has yet to actually hear back from the FDA regarding the submission of SPN-812. I think we have not received an update because they do not know what is actually wrong with the submission.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If that’s the case that can be handled with a quick nationwide email. We have not received that email so you are likely wrong.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so do you think something is wrong ?