Abbott Vascular Clonmel

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Supervisor being sacked??? Hahahaha...it will never happen here. Record conversation? U want everyone walking with voice recorder or telephone (which is not allowed here)? Omg...which planet did you came from?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another week down. Can't put up with much more of this place.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this is an absolute moron or else is on medication, but either way its the most out if touch with reality I've ever read. If you work in Abbott, as I assume you do, you are in a parallel universe to the other 99.9% of people. Intimidation is rife, both subtle and otherwise. All they do care about is numbers, quality and compliance are necessary evils as far as management are concerned. People like you worry me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am person who say these words earlier today, and I want to say that I make mistake. I visit HR after i make post because I am unhappy and I now understand, after HR explain me that Abbott is equal opportunity employer who value much diversity, and what describe would never happen in Abbott Clonmel, I have mixed this incident up with incident from previous employer in Lubelszczyzna. I make mistake and I say sorry. HR have not made me say this apology.

5. Well actually HR are getting a bad name here, but we work hard too you know. The other day one of the girls came in wearing a pair of last seasons manolo pumps, and no one even laughed at her. Some of us actually spoke to her.....hello........duh....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that if we be bad we be demotes to clinical trial subject instead of get fired. No so bad because things are tough here in Lubelszczyzna and we need money any way can get.

7. We will not do this to any Polish employees, although Abbott law is more powerful than Irish and European law, we will be ordering the Irish employees to do these trials. They have much higher BMI than you Polish and the curry chips and fast food in their systems makes them frightened to complain.
    We treat em like dirt and they won't even take up their right to join a union. Haw haw haw.keep eating your cabbage you bunch of dumb fu*king asswipes

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You be think Abbott troops are tuff? You eat too many panera sangwitches and drink too much coca cola. You no be able to run five feet with your big fat bellies from sitting around at meetings. You watch whut you say to the EU. We be watching you. We watching you from China, too, so don't mess around with your exploitation of the world.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cmon guys, incidents happen in every site where people do weird stuff
    but they are very isolated,
    the big deal in clonmel is that its all about numbers. i work on the line in des and everything is focused on numbers, no line clearance, people doing fantastic figures per hour and nobody
    questions how, and drug sprayers under pressure all the time, and crimp is interesting as some individuals seem to have the use of their left foot only because the numbers that some of them produce are mathematically impossible!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Reset" most used button in Abbott. But who cares...targets ftw!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone has a smartphone now. Unless u r unable to use it which would explain why u work on line for 10 years... And dont forget vistakon stryker merck depuy even boston are hiring so please go there and stop complaining. Also most operators with leaving certs or less have more money than engineers and hr people. I think this is crazy and that is why they are leaving every month

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omg! Another assh*le from hr.As far as i know u cant use mobile phone while on the floor(sds,des,implants) so now imagine that supervisor is bullying you at his desk, you record it on your phone and what? You will go hr and they will tell you " were you using your phone in cleanroom? This is prohibited so you are sacked and we dont care what your supervisor told you"
    Wake up you moron and stop posting that kind of bulls*its. I will go to another job right after i get MY MONEY which dying Abbott owes me for all these years i spent in this s*ithole.
    If engineers and hr ppl have such a low salary they are very welcome to come and work on the line and become millioners.
    Lmao ... u made my day hahaha
    Btw. do u get any extra money from abbott for posting all this cr*p.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets not get insulting to each other

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bottom line for us on the line in clonmel is money and job security,
    but it unlikely to last because there is bound to be something that slips through the system and initiates a huge callback or worse

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant! Another Abbott genius. Stop your supervisor in the middle of his rant/ threat. Pull out your smartphone, start recording, and then tell him to resume his barrage of threats?? You fool. You're indicative of the kind of w*nker that drives people to hate the place. I'd be interested to read if you think, with hindsight, you think your suggestion is utterly stupid? I suspect you don't, cause you've been Abbottized. Robot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Only an external audit finding, or God forbid, an end user getting hurt is the only thing that will pull he brakes on this non compliant steam train of arrogance, hostility, greed and nest feathering.

P.S. Viva la phantom shitter

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your in there

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get me out of here

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today I am so angry with my supervisor I make masterbtation in the DES toilet and think of him. No wash my hands afterwards.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to talk to your supervisor, he m
    ight be able help out here by giving you a hand