Acclarent

Discussion in 'Acclarent' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone compare a position with Acclarent vs a position with Vistakon? Pros and cons? Hours and travel assuming same territory?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ENT Space (cadets)

Relieva Circa is going to change the game for Acclarent and the ENT space. The world has been waiting for an Ethmoid punch and now we have one. Thank you Acclarent. You put the Dumb in Team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acclarent should add cup holders to its balloon. Maybe that might help the company from falling apart.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers are why the company is falling apart. Heather Wozniack is one of the most unprofessional, amateur people I've ever dealt with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is falling apart because they are being crushed by their competition and still trying to sell, in the office, an overcomplicated balloon developed for the OR. It is sad to watch this company still try and compete. Its like watching an old dog with bad hips mope around the house pissing on itself until it finally dies. Someone take this company behind the woodshed and put it out of its misery.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a successful acclarent rep., and I am still in business because of the relationships that I have built. I spend most of my days reminding my accounts that they can't start using Entellus because my kids will starve. Then I try and make them feel afraid to stick a scary seeker into a patients nose. My soft wire is safe, and flexibility matters. They seem to be buying it for now. The deeply discounted product and free lunch doesn't hurt either. See you next week Dr. Dumb Dumb

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr. Farley

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

never seems to amaze me how shallow RL is.....the guy needs
    to take a long look in the mirror

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's responsible for so many great reps leaving the organization,
    yet upper management can't seem to understand

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yet he remains in the VIP room enjoying a dance with his favorite girl.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: ??

The DOJ is continuing to experience budget and personnel restraints. This suit is small potatoes and has been pushed to the sidelines. JNJ wins due to a "no show" .

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On company time?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest