AIMS. Is it for real?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2008 at 5:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, by the way. Your mother wears combat boots!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EliteMed advertises that it is the cheapest recruiter in the industry. This is 100% true since when they called themselves AIMS, they didn't charge companies at all.

This quote from AIMS proves that they made their money not from wealthy companies, but from vulnerable jobseekers who were pushed into MSC. EliteMed, more than likely, continues this model.

"...Zero Fee Recruiting. We make these graduates available to our corporate and distributor customers at no charge to make placement as easy and quick as possible."

Of course, once jobseekers paid MSC, then what financial incentive did AIMS recruiters have to place them into jobs? NONE.

EliteMed's current claim of charging $2,000 per experienced rep is just part of their ploy to continue the old AIMS tradition. "Experienced" is the key word here, since no experienced rep invests approximately $10,000 for MSC training. Therefore most, if not all, MSC grads are inexperienced in medical sales.

Since EliteMed doesn't charge hiring companies $2,000 for inexperienced reps, then EliteMed recruiters still have zero financial incentive to place them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like you have this entire scam figured out? Now go out and do something about it instead of copying and pasting your same comments over and over. Perhaps send the authorities to Colorado to break the doors down and start arresting people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem defensive. These EliteMed-MSC people are something else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not defensive. Time for you to shit or get off the pot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

XO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EliteMed attempts to convince potential Medical Sales College students that their school is state licensed and highly regulated, so therefore cannot be a scam. It turns out, consistent with their questionable recruitment tactics, their state license did not require much to obtain.

Allison Sherry of The Denver Post in her article entitled "STATE, FEDS DIFFER ON SCHOOL REGULATION," says that colleges have found fertile ground to operate in Colorado because the state has not required much to open a campus or a storefront school.

That is evident in the numbers: 466 schools are authorized by state officials to operate here, yet the federal government allows only 112 of those schools to give out loan dollars and Pell grants.

RECRUITERS PAID TO AGGRESSIVELY ENROLL
    Critics say problems often begin the moment potential students reach out to the for-profit college. Colleges are allowed to compensate admissions representatives based, in part, on the number of students they sign up. Critics say that makes the process less of a counseling session and more of a sales job. "Whenever you pay someone such as a recruiter based on numbers they bring in, you're just opening the door for abuse," said Rich Williams, a higher education associate with the Public Interest Research Group in Washington.

Link to full article: http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14209838

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the informative article.

Although the article is more than two years old (great job in all that research), it does bring up some very valid points!

STATE, FEDS DIFFER ON SCHOOL REGULATION - (as noted)

"In 2008, though, state laws were strengthened and state regulators gained a little more muscle to monitor the quality of for-profit schools. Before, state officials simply looked at the business plan, but now they investigate an applying institution's quality, faculty qualification and admissions practices"

It is great to see the state in a much more aggressive stance in approving the institutions!

Also, it is very impressive to see that the Medical Sales College has a higher placement rate of graduates than just the plain GRADUATION rate (not placement rate) of the schools in the article! I sure hope people blog against the unethical nature of these schools below!!

MSC - 71% Placement Rate (http://www.medicalsalescollege.com/gainful-employment.html)

Versus -

Heritage College - 59% Graduation Rate
    Platt College - 58% Graduation Rate
    Everest College - 38% Graduation Rate
    Colorado Tech University - 17% Graduation Rate
    College America Denver - 42% Graduation Rate

Some of Colorado's for-profit colleges

Heritage College
    Degrees offered: Certificates; associate's
    Student population: 966
    Tuition and fees (2008-09): $21,523
    Students receiving financial aid: 92 percent
    Graduation rate: 59 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 23 percent

Platt College
    Degrees offered: Certificates; associate's and bachelor's
    Student population: 199
    Tuition and fees (2008-09): $24,150
    Students receiving financial aid: 91 percent
    Graduation rate: 58 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 14 percent

ITT Technical Institute Thornton
    Degrees offered: Associate's and bachelor's
    Student population: 1,389
    Tuition and fees (2008-09): $16,356
    Students receiving financial aid: 90 percent
    Graduation rate: 46 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 27 percent

Everest College Aurora
    Degrees offered: Certificates; associate's Tuition and fees (2008-09): $12,747
    Students receiving financial aid: 86 percent
    Graduation rate: 38 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 36 percent*
    *The Aurora campus is part of a group of three Everest schools that have a combined three-year default rate of 36 percent.

Colorado Technical University Colorado Springs
    Degrees offered: Associate's, bachelor's, master's and doctoral
    Student population: 3,598
    Tuition and fees (2008-09): $11,665
    Students receiving financial aid: 77 percent
    Graduation rate: 17 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 22 percent

CollegeAmerica Denver
    Degrees offered: Associate's and bachelor's
    Student population: 416*
    Tuition and fees (2008-09): $19,208
    Students receiving financial aid: 99 percent
    Graduation rate: 42 percent
    Three-year student-loan default rate: 32 percent.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even SCAM Modeling Schools Can Get Testimonials

Even modeling schools that have been cited as scams can get testimonials.

GO MSC!!!!

"I'm Receiving Modeling Jobs Right And Left! Thank You So Much Barbizon ! I'm Extremely Grateful "
    - Katherine, Facebook

"It just seem like yesterday i was a 13 year old that had a dream to be a model and actor. after, i was done with Barbizon i started to have the most greatest opportunity of my life i am so bless for everything now i have a competition that's coming up and i am ready to shine show them how Barbizon change my life and i would like to say again thank you so much for everything!!!!♥
    sincerely,
    janet reyes barbizon grad"
    - Janet, Facebook

"Savannah was diagnosed at age 5 with Hepatoblastoma which is a rare liver cancer in children. Previously I had just finished radiation treatments for Breast Cancer and she was diagnosed with this liver cancer within 6 weeks of my treatment ending. So our family knows the emotional rollercoaster cancer puts you through. We also know the joy of survivorship as well. She just found out last week at Hershey Medical Center that she is now 3 years cancer free!! (I am 4 years cancer free too!) We have a lot to be thankful for and our life perspective is different than most. We are just happy for the opportunity each day brings honestly. She started her classes with Barbizon after all her cancer treatments were over with. (She spent every 20 days as 10 days inpatient up at Hershey for almost a year) When she lost all her hair you could see the disappointment in her eyes. Children would not play with her at playgrounds and she was not invited to birthday parties. It was really a sad time for Savannah. Perhaps that is why Savannah is so compassionate and a social butterfly wanting to include everyone. We knew we had to do something to make her shine again as we know her. Barbizon has been perfect for that. Thank-you for putting a smile on her face when very little else could anymore. Savannah definitely has more self confidence and has a good time on runway and photo shoots. If that is all that comes out of Barbizon, we as her parents are thrilled with the outcome so far. Although Savannah has already told us she wants to go to Paris to eat a croissant and visit the Eiffel Tower. Lofty goals for an 8 year old I think. Whatever her dream, we support it. Thanks again for the opportunity to be in the Pink Promise Fashion Show."
    - Kimona & Shawn Keenen (Parents of Savannah Keenen)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's an extremely comprehensive program-the RMSR Certification is designed to help people enter a medical sales career and allow medical device employers to hire trained applicants. This is not the same as the controversial medical sales college we keep hearing about. The four important components of the system involve medical industry knowledge, healthcare industry selling techniques, medical industry selling regulations, and medical terminlogy. Many companies are requiring NAMSR members and new hire to participate in the RMSR certification program. This is the only program I've seen designed to help both medical sales applicants and the medical equipment companies. The MSC program is not the same and is widely known as insignificant to obtaining a position in equipment sales. Save your money for NAMSR.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you crazy? NAMSR is a joke! I took it after reading a poorly constructed book over the weekend. Less than 6 hours to complete. I have never seen anybody saying anything good about NAMSR. I haven't attended the MSC program but am highly considering. I have talked with industry people have received suggestions of AIMS/MSC. At least they have hundreds of verified graduates. NAMSR, nothing but a waste of money. I would say time but that only takes a few hours.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any ripoff reports on NAMSR? I only see them on MSC.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's only because you wrote them ASS-HOLE. The same guy who posts on here over and over.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSC wants us to believe that only one person wrote the thousands and thousands of negative entires about them. Judging from their use of profanities, I can tell MSC is a scam.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pegged this school as a scam the moment I heard about it. Companies train their own. No bad habits to break.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right.....It appears to be a scam LOL!!!

People go to the Medical Sales College to become educated and desirable! My guess is looking at the following...it works!

So where is your fact that the school doesn't work???

HERE ARE THE FACTS!!! READ AND WATCH!!! (Here are some just from Facebook recently -hundreds more on Linkedin)

https://www.facebook.com/medicalsalescollege

Medical Sales College
    May 31
    Congrats to Susan R., a Class 114 Spine graduate, who has accepted a position with Accel Spine just 10 weeks since graduating! We wish you much success!

Medical Sales College
    Friday
    The next celebration is for James A., a Class 111 Academy graduate, who has accepted a position with Trilogy Medical and is going to work at the beginning of June. We wish you good selling!

Medical Sales College
    Friday
    A great BIG shout out goes to Kim H., a Class 123 Extremities graduate who, after less than a week since graduating, has landed a position with a distributor and will be selling the MiMedx wound care/biologics line! We are so happy for you!

Medical Sales College
    Friday
    We have 2 more placements to celebrate before the holiday weekend... Congrats to Jacob J., a Class 117 Ortho Recon & Trauma graduate, who was placed with Acumed within 4 weeks of graduating... Way to get it done!

Medical Sales College
    May 24
    Congrats to Carolyn U., a Class 114 Spine grad, who has accepted a position with CTLSC 33, a distributorship with a "big bag" of implants and medical products. This is especially exciting because the distributor is also a former student who has experienced tremendous success since his graduation. Good luck to you, Carolyn! We wish you all the best in your new territory!

Medical Sales College
    May 22
    Congratulations to Andrew D., a Class 117 Ortho Recon & Trauma grad, who has accepted a position with Accel Spine just 6 weeks since graduating! We wish you lots of success... and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Medical Sales College
    May 16
    Congrats to Michelle K., a Class 113 Extremities grad, who has just accepted a position with Karl Storz selling their new orthopaedic line, along with biologics. Michelle knew what she wanted and went out and got it! We're excited for you and eager to hear about your successes!

Medical Sales College
    May 15
    We're sending out a belated "Congratulations" to Kristine E., a Class 108 Extremities graduate, who has accepted a position with Specialized Medical - a distributorship selling spine, sports medicine, and general orthopedic medical devices. We wish you much success!

Medical Sales College
    May 11
    Great job to Caroline R., a Core5 Biologics grad, who has just been placed with Zimmer! Way to go, girl! We wish you lots of luck!

Medical Sales College
    May 10
    Congrats to Scott C., a Class 107 graduate, who starts his new position with SpineVision tomorrow! We all wish you much success in your new territory and your new career!

Medical Sales College
    May 8
    Congratulations to Crystal F. who has accepted a position with Medical Optics just 4 weeks after graduating! We know you're going to turn it out!

Medical Sales College
    May 2
    Congrats to Ashley S., who just started her new job with Paragon 28 yesterday! Ashley landed this position, where she will be selling foot & ankle products, about 2 months after graduating and subsequently relocated before getting out into the field. Good luck to you!

Medical Sales College
    April 20
    Congrats to Jaime M., our Class 114 Valedictorian, who has signed on with Aesculap just a month since graduating! We'd wish you luck, but we know you don't need it... You're going to KILL IT out there!

Medical Sales College
    April 17
    Congratulations to Brittney B., a Class 116 Academy grad, who accepted a position today with Dynasplint... just 3 weeks since graduating! We're wishing you lots of luck!

Medical Sales College
    April 11
    Another placement to celebrate... Congrats to Sarah R., a Class 111 Academy graduate, who has landed with Surgical Evolution where she will be selling extremity products and biologics! Got it done 8 weeks after graduating! Great job, Sarah!

Medical Sales College
    April 4

Medical Sales College
    April 4
    Congratulations to Daniel C., a Class 111 Academy graduate, who has accepted a position with Medline - just 6 weeks since graduating! Best of luck to you!

Medical Sales College
    March 30
    Congratulations to Lindsay S., a Class 106 Academy grad, who has been placed with ACell where she will be selling biologic products! Great job, Lindsay and good selling!

Medical Sales College
    March 22
    Congratulations to Glenn O., who accepted a position today where he will be representing SpineSmith products along with biologics. We know how hard you've worked for the opportunity, Glenn, so we wish you nothing but the best!

Medical Sales College
    March 22
    It's official... Stephanie L., a Class 114 Spine grad, has accepted a position with Spartan Medical and will be selling spinal hardware along with a big bag of neuro and biologic products. Stephanie started conversations with her distributor before coming to Denver, but wrapped it all up just 10 days since graduating. We can't wait to hear about your continued successes! Congrats!

Medical Sales College
    March 22
    They keep rolling in... Congratulations to Josh K., another Academy graduate, who has just accepted a position with Wright Medical Technology! That makes 3 grads in 4 days going to this top orthopedic company... Way to go, Josh!

Medical Sales College
    March 20
    #3 Will P., a Class 108 grad, gets it done in 8 weeks and is now selling extremity and biologic products with MedShape, Inc. You've been cheering the other grads, but now it's our time to cheer YOU!

Medical Sales College
    March 20
    #4 Last but certainly not least is Brandon S., our Class 110 Valedictorian, who has been placed with Smith & Nephew... 3 weeks since graduating! We know you're going to kill it out there!

Medical Sales College
    March 20
    And here's 4 MORE grads to celebrate with...
    #1 Congrats to Katie A. who has accepted a position with Kinex Pharmaceuticals, where she will be selling specialty pharmaceuticals and biotech products! We hope you kill it out there!

Medical Sales College
    March 20
    #2 Congratulations to Jose B. who is now working for OrthoPros, Inc., a company selling arthroplasty, distal extremity, sports medicine, and biologic products. We wish you all the best!

Medical Sales College
    March 19
    Here's the way to start of the week... Congratulations to Justin C., a Class 109 grad, who is going to work for Wright Medical Technology. 8 weeks since graduation and he's ready to roll!

Medical Sales College
    March 15
    Here's another one to celebrate... Congrats to Joe R. who accepted a position with Arthrex this week! Joe had to be a little patient with this process, but we know he's going to turn it out! Can't wait to hear about your many successes, Joe...

Anthony Martino
    March 16
    FInd us on Linkedin. Hiring in one month from MSC

Medical Sales College
    March 15
    Congratulations to Heidi W., a Class 108 graduate, who has accepted a position with Ameridose. While her new sales role is outside of traditional device sales, she will be selling into hospitals and calling on anesthesiologists. We're excited for you and wish you all the best!

Medical Sales College
    March 14
    Congratulations to Gena K., a Class 106 Academy graduate, who has accepted a position with a distributor of medical devices and surgical/capital equipment. She got it done just 7 weeks after graduation! We're wishing you much success!

Medical Sales College
    March 13
    Another shout out to Brian A., a Class 111 Academy graduate, who just signed on with Biomet! He "sealed the deal" just over three weeks since graduating. Nice job and best of luck to you, Brian!

Medical Sales College
    March 12
    Congratulations to Kathy S., who has formed her own independent distributorship in North Carolina (Carolina Pine Medical Solutions). We know you're going to knock it out of the park!

Jaime Martinezposted toMedical Sales College
    March 9
    Great experience at Medical Sales College...Spine class 114 I will never forget all the memories. I wish u all the best...BOOM!!! Thank you Mitch.
    J

Medical Sales College
    March 5
    Another MSC grad to knock it out is Tracy N., who completed her Extremities program on January 20th and accepted a position last week with Dynasplint! Way to go, Tracy, and best of luck to you!

Medical Sales College
    March 5
    Congratulations to Olenka L., an Academy graduate who just signed on with Biomet! It was Olenka's performance in role-plays and the persistence of her recruiter (Gaia) that made sure she had the opportunity to shine. We look forward to hearing more about your continued success, Olenka!

Medical Sales College
    March 2
    Big kudos go out to Carlanna C., who is graduating from our Orthopaedic Extremities class today but is already set to start her new position in just a week! Carlanna has officially signed on with CC Surgical Solutions and will be selling a big bag of sports medicine and spine products. Great job getting it done BEFORE graduating! All the best to you!

Medical Sales College
    March 1
    Congratulations to our Most Valuable Participant from Class 108, Renee' S., who accepted a position (about 2 weeks after graduating) with SEC! Renee' was hired by a former graduate who now manages his own distributorship and has a big bag of medical products. We wish you much success!

Medical Sales College
    February 29
    Congratulations to Kirk P., a Class 108 graduate, who has landed with Marathon Medical - a distributor with a big bag of trauma, total joint, arthroscopy, and biologic products (including Tornier, SBi, Incisive Surgical, ACell, Conformis, and more). Better yet, he got it done about 5 weeks since graduating! Best of luck, Kirk!

Medical Sales College
    February 27
    OK... The admin fell off the radar here, but we have a bunch of placements to celebrate! Congratulations to Pierre G., Tom K., Chad D., Christopher T., Lille T., Justin M., Megan S., and Cory H. who have all accepted positions recently. Megan already has a big case booked for this week! We wish each and every one of these graduates continued success!

Medical Sales College
    February 2
    Here's another reason to celebrate... Congrats go out to David C. who accepted a position with DePuy Mitek last week. He went to great lengths to make himself available for an interview opportunity - and it paid off! This is an example of another great success story, as David got it done almost one month to the day since graduating... Great job!

Medical Sales College
    February 1
    Congratulations to Audra D., who completed our Spine Program and who has recently accepted a position with Universal Medical. Audra was fortunate in that she had other opportunities and actually had to decide between more than one position! Good luck to you!

Medical Sales College
    January 31
    Many congratulations to Chad P. from our most recent Core5 Biologics class, who accepted a position with DePuy Mitek! Chad landed this position within 7 weeks of completing his program. We wish you all kinds of success!

Medical Sales College
    January 25
    We had great news from former MSC grad, Brandon R. this week... Brandon was 2 years out of college (where he majored in Biology) when he came through the MSC program. He completed his Ortho Recon program in late December '10 and went to work for Bacterin International, Inc. in February '11. This week Brandon was promoted to REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, MIDWEST! We are stoked to hear about his success and wish him much more!

Medical Sales College
    January 24
    Here's a big shout out to Amy W., a Class 103 Extremities grad, who landed at Osiris Therapeutics, a biologics company specializing in stem cell products. She got it done in about 8 weeks! You go, girl!

Medical Sales College
    January 23
    Congrats to Kyle F., a Class 101 Academy graduate, who is now working for Zimmer Spine! Way to go, Kyle!

Medical Sales College
    January 18
    Congratulations to Anthony M., a Class 107 grad, who accepted a position selling TriMed orthopaedic products for trauma and extremity cases. He got it done in less than a month since graduation! Great job!

Medical Sales College
    January 12
    And here's a big shout out to Shilen P., a Class 102 grad, who has been invited to join DePuy Mitek! Many congratulations and best wishes for much success...

Medical Sales College
    January 5
    Many congratulations to Joe L., a Class 104 graduate, who signed on with Biomet Spine! Great job getting 'er done in less than six weeks! Here's to a great 2012!

Medical Sales College
    January 4
    Here's something else to celebrate... Brandon S., who completed his Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Trauma program on November 4th, was offered a position with Zimmer just about six weeks since graduating! We know you'll be a huge success!

Medical Sales College
    January 2
    Happy New Year to all!! Here's the way to start it out right... Congratulations to Mark M., a Class 97 grad, who has been offered a position with Stryker! We wish you much success and prosperity in 2012!

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Nathan B.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCNbDSDbAU

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Will H.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXtBqHQH0-M

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Brett M.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qep2HXUtuMA

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member George H.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlEG-yUMvHk

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Dara H.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mvkKthpDdk

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Eric B.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fORQ_qBf2eg

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Stefani W.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zKLoNUvURQ

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Kelly J.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnP6bhrl1U

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Jon W.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhxFyBDa458

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Jason K.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPd6HN2I1Ek

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Jerome B.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJG46jiJlc

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Jake H.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hwVwZXw6E0

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Justin C.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcETVjY6cM

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Becker S.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC7QKjli3Qs

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Kristen C.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEgYgHBQzI8

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Shilen P.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt3Pu9lDiuM

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Scott C.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rf34Gi1e3o

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Von M.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkHXGUPpPxw

Medical Sales College - 2012 Advisory Committee Member Brett H.mp4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jROLK2AsOFM

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve is right about MSC. Check it out:

3-Year Extension of MSC's License to Steal

Medical Sales College (MSC) recently released to Yahoo Finance a cleverly disguised advertisement about the extension of their Colorado license for a further 3 years.

What MSC conveniently fails to mention is that Allison Sherry, of the Denver Post, wrote that “[for-profit] colleges have found fertile ground to operate in Colorado because the state has not required much to open a campus or a storefront school.”

This link to the Denver Post article shows it was published around when MSC first opened, suggesting that MSC’s license indeed did not require much to obtain. http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14209838 .

Of course, what is even more interesting is that MSC’s press release boasts that “72% of their graduates in 2011 found jobs in medical sales.” This raises the following questions:

1) If their claim of an 81% placement rate in 2010 and a 72% rate in 2011 were true, then how can MSC also claim to have placed 500 graduates since they opened, when their press release clearly says “MSC has now trained in excess of 1,000 students through its medical sales educational platform”? Doesn’t this necessarily mean that less than 50% of their students found jobs in the field?

2) Also, who placed these graduates, MSC, EliteMed Recruiting or both? For all we know, graduates placed themselves, thereby nullifying the implied purpose of EliteMed as recruiting for companies, not just for MSC.

3) Finally, where is the proof for their 72% placement claim? For whatever reason, MSC refuses to provide the information.

Instead, MSC directs readers to research their placement data directly from the state, or through links that ultimately fail to answer how they calculated the 72% figure. We will never know for sure if the 72% is based on all of their 2011 students, just their graduates or, perhaps, on only those at the top of their classes.

MSC continues to lure potential students through unsubstantiated press releases, fake EliteMed job advertisements, and aggressive recruitment tactics. They think that repeating claims often enough will make them facts.

I’m not buying it, and neither should you. Again, all I have written are just my opinions. Caveat emptor, let the buyer beware.

Link to MSC’s cleverly disguised advertisement (a.k.a., their press release): http://finance.yahoo.com/news/medical-sales-college-announces-3-174900307.html .

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest