allocating 340b vials to friends to boost IC for Krystexxa?

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2023 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no proof I am even still here! but I'm getting paid now and in the future!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How credit for IC works has nothing to do with culture. It has to do with liability. Just like every other decent sized pharma company, no part of IC determination will be left to sales management’s discretion at Amgen. Strict, black and white rules will be put in place to avoid any potential for a lawsuit. Chemocentyx’s leadership may not have changed, but their IC structure and rules did the very first full quarter after the deal was finalized. Feel free to ask any of the reps to confirm.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything changed for the better for them. More money and easier compliance. Ask them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, ok. So what? Doesn’t change the fact that their IC structure changed quickly and that Amgen doesn’t leave credit for IC up to sales managers…but thanks for sharing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And neither does Horizon.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By all means, go ask your manager for the a copy of the rules for credit vials/starts outside of territory and for doctors who practice in more than one territory. Then ask who makes that decision. Oh, and read the fine print on your IC plan document. Theirs IS a section about shared credit that states “Horizon retains right to make all determinations with respect to shared credit prescribers at its discretion”.
    Suck on that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no proof, no prooof, no prooooofff.

we still giving it to who we want to have a good scores going in to Amgen and they ain't nothin you can do because

no proof

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we need to.get rid of the reps that can't figure out how to WIN!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no proooooooffff that there isn’t proooooofffff.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when were 340b vials even IC eligible?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no proof. Keep talking but you have nothing

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only when we are trying to help someone or hurt someone

read your damn documents or email you dm and watch the scramble.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong. Not everything is rigged against you. What you are suggesting is just flat out false.

People are so quick to pat themselves on the back when they beat goal but it is always someone else’s fault when they miss goal. Spend more time selling and less complaining on this forum and maybe you’ll get somewhere.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know about the 340b vials, but the part about management making decisions on who gets credit for vials outside of territory & for docs that go to multiple territories IS decided on a case by case basis by management. Go ask the KC & IA RSAMs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you understand how 340b works...you would understand why some 340b vials should count towards your goal.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, if it was an actual 340b vial, then no. If it was a vial bought by a 340b facility but not at the 340b price, then you should get credit (not a 340b vial then). Academic centers especially can have a mix. The hospital purchases for their own infusion centers, but then the physicians group (still with the university name in it) can have their own infusion center in office on campus. Plus, there’s some 340b hospitals that are not purchasing all vials at 340b price because certain state medicaids are cracking down on the discount double dipping - actually requiring documentation of the price of the vial. Then there’s critical access hospitals which are 340b, but don’t get 340b pricing for orphan status drugs. I’ve been appalled at how many people here don’t understand. Either way, it should be obvious if was purchased at 340b price or notust by the net revenue listed in BI.
    THAT BEING SAID, I don’t personally know of an instance where someone got credit for true 340b vials, BUT the posts about sales leadership deciding who gets credit for vials outside of territory & for shared doctors on a case by case basis is 100% true - there is no set rule. To the idiot that keeps posting about proof, that is easily obtained for that. It’s not something that leadership is ashamed of or trying to hide. Just ask them!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAX are that we are using this special period to allocate to who we want and keep from who we don't as we head into Amgen World.

You shouldn't be a trouble maker and you might get some.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us you really think you know how 340b works...but really don't.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I will say is suddenly, I am getting credit for these vials from outside my territory. Doesn't feel right. Especially when I see them withholding from the people they don't like. I guess I'll take it so my numbers look great for Amgen, but I see what's going on.