And.....

Discussion in 'Kedrion' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A manager is demoted. The titanic is taking on more water!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard another rep to be gone by end of week. Doesn't work too hard for sure.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's the case, they should start getting rid of mgmt. what is turnover in this place ??? 50-75%

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the the original reps that are still here and the ones that left are the ones that brought in most of the money, I should know I was one of them. Gammaked is the only product keeping the company from sinking and thats a fact! Everyone old and new works hard here, they are busting there ass but with little return and it has nothing to do with the reps. I see a class action lawsuit coming down the road because they are so desperate they are offering anything to patients like free trips to Italy etc. They should get hit with many lawsuits because I heard there so called HR department has been so busy and once a crook is always a crook when it comes illegal practices. So anyone posting shit about not working hard here, is most like a manager that brings "Zero" value or credibility to an account. It's the old products that are going to need a lot more dusting off or new indications before this boat quits sinking. Let me remind some of the assholes here, that when they brought over the reps from Talecris they were far from the bottom of the barrel, in fact most of us at the time were doing very well before we got moved over and most were in the 10% club, it goes to show you what shit management can do to a company. Do your homework and ask current reps any questions about what is going on and you will get honest answer.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty close to that number right now, and I see it getting worse. We have some reps leaving because of much better opportunities and other reps on plans that shouldn't be, because everyones numbers are low. So they are creating a very hostile environment to work in. I just got here and I am shocked to see this in such a new small company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Mr Fitzpatrick driving this purging and looking at rebuilding?
    Who is pushing this process?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see some territories are on the 3rd Rep, so Mr. Fitzpatrick purging isn't working, only just scaring good reps to leave and 99.999 percent of the reps here were good, just a difficult sale for one product that has seen more shelf life than sales before they got it, and another product that is 30+ years old that they picked up from OCD. From what I have heard, and I don't work here, but I do see a lot of their reps, very little people are happy. If they decide to start letting people go, going public isn't going to pan out very well.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Originally Posted by Anonymous
    heard another rep to be gone by end of week. Doesn't work too hard

A rep I know works part time hours on a full time salary. What's there to complain about...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if your sales are up then you shouldn't have anything to worry about! The problem here is everyone sales are down for the most part and there is very little direction or plans in place present and going forward. The turnover here should speak volumes at such a small company and if Italy isn't looking at changing upper management they should be.

6 people gone in 2 months out of a very small sales group is pretty alarming. I use to work with 3 of these people on the distributor side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed and 3 people gone in 6 weeks? seems a lot. Manager spend 705 of the interview time talking about how great he was and the company. Of course spent the time selling the company to me than having me interview. Very odd interview. Said no one was doing great but was interested in hiring good people than good sales people. Not the place for me. I bowed out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too interviewed and knew within minutes this was a micro-management place and a mess. The manager who I interviewed with dissed the previous manager enough. Wonder if we interviewed with the same people.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart move, as they will micromanage you like a one armed hooker at a truck stop! You would be better off jerking yourself off! Some good reps left, but the ship is run by a drunken Irishman who has had more Irish Whisky then all of Southern Ireland combined.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok this post made my day, and I am still here, and not too far off the mark.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am tired of all the BS stories and crap they are selling me- I am close to an offer and as soon as I have one I am out of here

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you interview with the same guy I did with the initials SH. He couldnt stop talking about himself.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no but they all like to talk about themselves it seems

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

short conversation?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one way conversation-

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOT AN OFFER TODAY FROM ANOTHER CO!!! CAN'T WAIT TO RESIGN- IF YOU ARE SMART- RUN

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the issue with Northeast region? What manager is covering or has it been filled? Or perhaps stop typing and run???