Argenx

Discussion in 'Argenx' started by anonymous, May 26, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting ready for launch and no one has a clue of what is going on. People are just finger pointing to their reports for failures. The culture sucks, so many hacks. RM runs away like a scared puppy. BR man handles his team and demeans them, sales is a rudderless ship. Good luck UCB will eat your lunch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey now’. Argenx employs nothing but enormous A+ talented reps especially in FL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corp call today, empower employees to do their job unless you work for BR or RM and then they will beat you down and let your reports paly damn golf.Bunch of mindless people telling people you can do what you want, be an adult until BR and RM are brow beating you. Same people threatening their team members about speaking to RM during the fantastical listening tour

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company townhall today. We don't want to look at people by their title??? We want you to build your personal advisor board internally. WTF??? Bottom up, not top down. I think these folks are not only getting into the weed, but probably the crack.RM praises a advocate instead of all the nurses first for nurse week. Like a second thought. How long for BR, RM , LM, SS and RH?? The FRM team has no damn value and RM and BR keep pushing it. LM says crap and doesn't deliver because she depends on other people, then throws them under the bus if she can't take credit. This company will get sucked up soon by big pharma.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest assholes I have ever had to work with. Rude, snobs, jerks! Can't wait to leave. Anyone looking at the opportunity, you have been warned, dysfunctional beyond belief. Big liars too. Can't turn your back.
    Don't flip me shit about how you wish I would leave, we are all looking for the most part.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They like to talk a lot about culture. But, their culture is based on fear and a playbook out of big Pharma from the 1990s. They had such an amazing opportunity being a small start up with a great product but they hired all big Pharma execs who know no other way and refuse to change w the times. They have completely alienated and demotivated their sales reps. It’s very sad.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PSP has issues, we have no idea in the field what the co-pay program or the PAP program is and criteria, no one tells us or educates us to help our offices. Why don't we know? The only company I ever worked for where co-pay and PAP programs are not publically published. WHY?? It kills us with our offices when we can not answer basic questions BR and RM??? Are you telling us in Dallas or another guessing game?? This is why UCB are going to kill us. BR and RM you are killing our comp. You suck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it European fancy pants tell us how to manage US business? Go sit the F down

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wild delusional fantabulous BS here

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fairly new manager here and my observations are: A. people are nice. B. People are great. C. people are so happy here. D. And finally empowerment and collaboration are seen by people. Thank you Argenxing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you GM Council. Our problems will be cleared post meeting in the end of May.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hostile work environment - upper management does not care about sales force. When people try to speak up, they are silenced, even fired. Even HR managers Sales force run like big pharma. Many sales lost due to this.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership has lost sight of proclaimed corporate values and are only interested in their own power.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poorly managed from the top,salaries do not compete with other rare disease companies. chaos for last year. Unrealistic sales goals, and no accountability

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think things are better. What exactly is so bad?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all corporate speak- not real, not tied to reality. All the new initiatives, culture labs, gm counsel- none of it mattters when you have people in leader roles that are over their heads, have no clue what to do, and just want people to keep telling them what they want to hear so they can pretend all is great. So incredibly sad because it did not have to be this way. Great science, great drug, talented sales force- maybe it shoudl be run bottom up despite what Karen said. None of these initiatives are going to matter because people have learned not to speak up, tell the truth-they silence anyone that does and badmouth them or worse, fire them, like they did in HR.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So having DD gone has not made things better?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away troll.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stench is gone, the handcuffs have been removed and our future is bright

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chaotic due to insufficient communication between upper management, middle management, lower management, and employees. Boot-licking and snitching gets you promotions.