Argenx

Discussion in 'Argenx' started by anonymous, May 26, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of toxic internal politics.Company is growing - infrastructure is sometimes slow to grow with it.The leadership turns a blind eye to a lot of the problems they create and blame employees for not liking the environment.Managers are not very professional or helpful. Training was a bit off the cuff. Hours are more like 50 to 70 hours per week.Management is very overbearing. They play favorites, overlook good work and don't give credit.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off to Dalls in a few weeks, can't wait to watch all the bootlicking. Upper management will be spouting about community and meanwhile Management believes they're better than everyone working under them, and will stop at nothing to exert dominance over you. So hypocritical

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for making me rich Argenx. Enormous bonus deposited to my bank in 2022 and 2023.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Someone has an unnatural obsession. Btw, this is not JM or RM so stifle your response.
    Just an observation that you clearly have an inferiority complex.
    Also, you are not anonymous. Very obvious based on posts who you are. You are sad.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing here is a joke. If you are not from one of the leaderships previous companies forget it. If someone in leadership or one of their minions doesn't like you forget it. What I've witnessed during the interview process is appalling and I would never subject anyone I valued or respected to it. There are much better cultures out there. This place is a snake pit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. This is truth. Dan was horrid with this however this is still a problem.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sub q launch is in trouble.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hostile work environment - upper management does not care about sales force. When people try to speak up, they are silenced, even fired. Even HR managers Sales force run like big pharma. Many sales lost due to this.
    Hire an outside firm to evaluate the situation as management fails to effectively engage in their duties.A number of individuals with a petulant and sophomoric attitude with one goal in mind: their personal advancement, grow their fiefdoms, and whose idea of collaboration is to reinvent the wheel and make boisterous demands. This makes for a very difficult culture and work environment. Personal ambitions compromise collaboration and undermine and trivialize attempts at establishing and standardizing processes and procedures. "Us vs. them" inferiority complex, fear of failing and of saying "no", lack of accountability.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New head of HR. Let's see if they drive her out too like they did the last one. Nothing will change until sales slow down- then they will panic and pay attention to the culture they have created.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of us don't even leave the house most days. Busy eating the donuts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause you off no value and suck C and can’t get appointments. My calendar completely blocked off with breakfast and lunch for 5 months, literally. Reps like you make us look bad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Well said, most reps stinks.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor work / life balance. Disorganized and reactive organization with many sudden shifts in strategy. Provincial mindsets are too common in this allegedly global company. To be sure, these are partly growing pains. But there’s a strong element of resisting change and regularizing processes. Certain major functions guard their privileges and way of working from the pre-commercial startup era.
    Karen has no idea what she is talking about, Make the company run like a normal pharma/biotech company. Regularize hierarchies and demand greater professionalism. Pay attention to morale - too many people don’t speak up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor pay adjustment for current employees Vs new hires.Benefits, culture, environment, teamwork, technology all suck.Easy to move cross functionally but hard to get promoted to next role.Easy to move cross functionally but hard to get promoted to next role.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you still here? Consider yourself empowered to GTFO!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am tired of same old people getting on rep groups. How many of them are on more than one? Many. Sadly, more qualified reps get passed by because they do not kiss ass or never apply.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally all in on the group thing!!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be nice if BR, RM and KM even bothered to answer concerns. BS that we don't know what the hell is going on to fix things because we have partners that are so inept and F everything up daily. Spend all day fixing their errors

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening with the interview process? Seems very long for them saying moving you on and hearing back. Hear back and again just put off. Not understanding the process