Argenx

Discussion in 'Argenx' started by anonymous, May 26, 2021 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UCB approval? Yawn. No self admin for them. No dosage flexibility. And an inferior product If your afraid of them you don’t belong here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UCB has better distribution and market access. UCB proven to launch products successfully. Argenx speakers are excited and see both products in same class. Great message about our failure to get subq at home indication. Easier to remember UCB dosing. UCB has smart management working together and not focused on ego's. Whatever. Time will tell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget MUSK indication

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your research. MUSK is a small portion of the market as in 5-7%. They can have that. And I can hear the doctor now. How about a little aseptic meningitis with your musk?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please share your insights on their wonderful market access. And after you do, please go away troll

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/ucb%E2%80%99s-toxic-culture.676094/

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please!

uCBs arrogance at going trying to go around providers and IDN networks is going to bite them in the ass with an HCP administered product.

they will learn this eventually

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more options for patients is good. But there are only 2 best options and we know they are Vyvgart and Vyvgart Hytrulo

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a TLL left us? Doc said ex-argo TLL called on em. No name but male, nice dresser. No one down south here I know of left.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happens, thank you argenx for helping me to send my kids to private school due to your generous payout in bonus last year. I was able to save over $250k for my kid’s tuition due to argenx generosity. Unheard of reps making over $300k in bonus. Thank you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And for doing so little.

Vyv is so great and unique it sold itself in a market with no real competition. Only obstacle came from inept mgmt who screwed things so bad conversion rate was less than 38%. I would have made over $475 in bonus if Hub worked.

This is best part time job I've ever had. Excited for stocks

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots! Braggarts! How do u think our patients and hcps would feel about knowing this with the high cost of our drugs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? The money has to go somewhere

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no a rep who left for TLL role at UCB. Not a loss as they sold nothing and pissed off customers. Quite the spiffs deeaser. Wish them the best particularly getting into offices they pissed off while at argenx

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does a rep like that get to be a TLL? Hcp and staff liked him. I hope he pisses off offices as you describe.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has a large wiener

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep was from Chicago. Nice, super smart guy. He's doing well at UCB.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn’t perform while at argenx.