Chief Science Officer to leave?

Discussion in 'ACell' started by anonymous, Jul 22, 2017 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACell doesn’t sell itself and not just anyone can do what we do. There is nothing to be afraid of if you are actually good at selling our breakthrough products. We improve patient lives. If you aren’t good at it then maybe you should be worried about having a job. That is all.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe you should seek a tutor for spelling. I had no idea “telling” had 3 “l’s”! Fucking idiot!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We sell against Integra. That’s our job. How is it possible for us to go and work for them now? Management just sold the employees down the river for a quick buck and told us it’s a great day for the company. They are all liars.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people who correct your grammar are bottom feeders when it comes to a rebuttal. That’s all you got dude?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when starting a sentence, the first letter should be capitalized...”idiot”

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...must be a former rep who couldn’t hack it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blahahaha, take your own advice their compadre. Whatttta douche. Annnnnd first on the chopping block is the bottom feeder peasant who sucks at s**t talking. Amazing you made it this far. Please comeback with something a little more creative and entertaining...I’ll be waiting.

For the 2nd douche who chimed in, I’m not an Acell rep...Geezuz you clowns are easy to troll. Guess I’ll have to go over to the Integra thread and see what they have to say about about you Acrap reps. Can’t be good I hear.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically you’re a pathetic loser who trolls this sight to feel tough. Hey don’t forget to to pay your alimony this month dbag

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a former hack with no shares! Lol. Fucking loser! Back to pharma you dousche!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acell is a failure let’s be honest. Even if you have some shares you’re not making much money on this sale. Everyone is going to be without a job now or soon enough anyway. No one is happy about this deal except PMB & and NP who made millions. Even the old shareholders are miserable because $300 million isn’t close to what they should have gotten for a price after waiting this long. This is a sad ending for what could have been a great company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess the one positive note on all of this is now the ACell train wreck is over and everyone affected by their darkness will move on. It is criminal that the guy who failed every project he and his buddies attempted at the company including the grand finale of the failed IPO is being rewarded with millions. Reps, Mgrs, etc who sacrificed to build are the big losers on this one. It is a tragic end to much sweat and tears. Still can't believe PMB made the announcement that it is a "great day for ACell." 100s of lives were damaged because of your failed leadership. Countless families and planned retirements(except his). Makes you wonder why the shareholders agreed to this? I understand they have been waiting a long long time to cash out, but there were other buyers at the table that would have made much more sense. Shame on PMB, your inner circle and the board. Take your money and rot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot to to to to to what I was going to to to say. I pay alimony with my meat hog on your bizzles face when your at work pushing pow pow particulate. 8 ballz of fire

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many people told me that the CEO was a fraud, but I didn’t want to believe it. I thought he truly cared about the people at ACell. Boy was I wrong. He's worse than a cut throat business man. He’s the guy that pretend to care about you, then runs you over at the end to collect his paycheck. West Point would be ashamed if they knew how he tossed around the word intergirty but had none at the end of the day.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How inspirational

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duty, Hoooonor, country. - but it’s all about me
    FUCK you guys

Ha. Ha ha - I Got Rich