Close at end of March

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2023 at 4:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, stupid it is. Randy said himself on the IC call that neph has to step it up. He said at NKF that we are not meeting expectations for the expansion of neph and addition of referral reps, and if the current PEF situation stays the same, it’s not going to change. Facts. Randy does not know a damn thing about Amgen’s plans which he even admits! He said to everyone on the IC call that Amgen just asks him questions, and that anything that he thinks may happen is just his own speculation because he hasn’t been told anything. His speculation is a desperate attempt to retain people. Clearly you’re not a top performer if you haven’t personally gotten his desperate pitch to get you to stay. That’s not surprising, though, if you’re dumb enough to think that he would be honest with you if he speculated that there would be negative changes.
    And none of it negates the rest - Amgen imparting what they “do best” on us (already crappy RSUs & ESPP), wanting to increase profitability, & the regular restructuring that happens at every big pharma company, especially Amgen, to save every penny.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B
    Amgen has some of the worst managers & leaders in the industry. Bad reputation

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its obvious Neph and Referral Teams are GONE! If you are part of those losing teams you best be looking now!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you feel this way why are you here?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, for a paycheck. Taking the time to look for the right opportunity. Might hold out to see what changes Amgen makes - clearly they won’t layoff everyone. Might be worth it to hold out for severance, too, depending on opportunities.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are. There’s a chance they may just combine the teams to an extent - make the territories smaller and 1 rep in each that calls on all specialties. If they do that, they will likely bring in ZS to realign…& more targets in each territory equals smaller geographies (whether we think it’s necessary or not), so there will be some spots for NSAMs/referral reps. Some people are fine waiting around to see if something like that happens in case they can keep their job. If they get laid off, so be it - they are good with taking stock & severance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Kneurgen, near the Joergen Fjords."
    "Well, nice to meet you, Bjergen Kjargen, from Kneurgen, near the Joergen Fjords. Hmm. Kneurgen, that's in the Klargen Province, near the Biburgen River."
    "Yah hah."
    "Now correct me if I'm wrong. Your annual rainfall varies from about 40 inches in the winter to about 200 inches in the summer, and your chief export is modular furniature. I did a report on Sweden in the eighth grade."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Amgen provide either a retention or severance $s to Horizon employees? I asked my manager and she avoided the question! We need to know NOW!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted
    She got the Mercedes Benz
    She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys
    That she calls friends
    How they dance in the courtyard
    Sweet summer sweat
    Some dance to remember
    Some dance to forget
    So I called up the Captain
    "Please bring me my wine"
    He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here
    Since 1969"

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either you are a troll or a moron, because we have gotten multiple emails about what the severance will be…oh, and it’s publicly available.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the relocation package for HQ employees? It has to be very generous or most folks won't move to California. Honest replies only.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself, seriously

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if they are willing to give one, it would only be for a select few top level people. They won’t need the vast majority of HQ positions, and for those that they do need, they don’t care if most of you move or not as you are completely dispensable. Not one part of marketing for our drugs is complex, and they already have someone else to do all of the other jobs that exist at HQ.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But, But, But, we are rare disease! Sorry kiddos. Amgen will now be rare disease and you will live in Chiraq with punk ass kids jumping on your cars and hoping Baxter doesn’t suck as bad as everyone says.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harsh reply does not help. Civility should always be the norm.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not paying your moving expenses Blagojevich

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one in their right mind is moving to Cali for Amgen. Rather make actual money at Gene or Gilead.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn’t personal. We are all dispensable. Reality IS harsh. You need to get thicker skin.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Timmy and his wife told us we were unique and special! Why doesn’t Amgen get it?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What car options do we get with Amgen’s fleet program? Are EVs the norm?