Ethicon purchases Surgrx

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoever you are that's brilliant stuff. Very credo-like. They gave us Laurel as "The Messenger" so Kipshit and Fred wouldn't have any blood on their hands! They probably promised her a promotion (on the phone, never in writing) for taking the flak for this and she probably accepted, not thinking that maybe they were BSing her too... I wish her luck.

The way this is going, I assume they will soon go back to all the docs we converted (as specified in the account reports) and try to convert them back to the Harmonica. What an absolute bunch of douches. I think I'm only upset because I actually believed their BS for a bit. Then I look at my bank account and I feel better.

EES looks great from the outside, but all I needed was one little peek under their skirt to never, ever give another EES rep the time of day. Douche Inc. Ethidouche. Ethicon Endo-Douchery

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the best part? THEY'RE INSULTED that we don't buy into their brand of bullshit! They are shocked that so many of us decided to take the severance instead of continuing on in the process... that we'd be willing to take a risk of having NO JOB rather than working for them. And they try to blow more smoke saying their comp plan is better than ours because the target is higher. A- virtually none of us were ever going to get the Executive Role, B- SurgRx pays from Dollar One MONTHLY... instead of waiting around until the end of the qtr and C- anyone else remember Fred saying that he was $150million off his number... so how many Endo reps do you think are actually making their target comp? I'm going to guess very few... let's break it down- Professional Level reps with a base of $70... you can count on making $75... Senior Reps with a base of $85... you can count on $90 and for the one or two executive reps with a bas of $100... go to the bank with your $105 for the year. But please don't forget the disounted Splenda, Motrin and discount at the Apple store.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn, you SurgRx Reps bitch a lot. Either you saw it coming and didn't do anything about it or you were too dumb to realize what was happenning-either way..You're OUT!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. "We're OUT!" (thanks for the CAPS). Thank goodness. We did see it coming and the majority of us ran the other way. (Less than half interviewed). Those who took the job are simply looking at it as a six month severence as opposed to two. Suckas!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is safe to say that the administration isn't "insulted" that you didn't take the job offer and choose to go elsewhere. Like any sales job, you are expendable and you will soon be replaced.

EES bought the technology, they could care less about the sales force that comes along with the technology. Honestly, how hard to you think it will be to get a replacement for you and continue to grow the energy business?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think that a company only takes the technology into consideration when purchasing another? You don't think the sales force has anything to do with it? In this case, I do think the sales force was expendable based largely on the fact that they were all so new. However in a situation like Olympus purchasing Gyrus, the sales force was the big piece to drive thier current technology and the future...

7. Kip DeKip

Kip DeKip Guest

Whatever. EnSeal is done. It was only as successful as it was because of the reps (us). Without the reps to help surgeons get over the ten-case learning curve, it's over.

Fortunately they have lots of professional shit shovelers at EES HQ to help flush the $300M (wild guess) one bill at a time without overloading the Ohio sewer system. There's my transparent opinion.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ligasure dicks on Enseal.

Enseal's handpieces feel weak and fragile.

As soon as Ligasure develop a jaw that stops slipping on the gynae ligaments Enseal wont get a look in.

So are the Enseal/Harmonic reps going to go against everything they have said previously and sell Enseal to Harmonic users, or are they going to go toe to toe with Ligasure, PK, Lotus etc?

Talk about losing face

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got up early and posted this at 5am? Wow, what a good use of your time.

Personally, I've gone head to head against Ligasure with Enseal in three accounts so far and have won every time. My fourth account is starting a trial next week so that they can get rid of their Ligasure devices as well.

You can continue to get up and post at 5am, I will continue to get up and kick my Ligasure reps arses out of every OR in my territory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That OP was obvi from Europe/UK area b/c the Lotus is not available in the US yet-but will be very soon. That may answer your question why he got up at 5am.

Finally, your bark is very loud claiming you are kicking Liggy's ass. If indeed you are not bull-shitting you will let us know what territory you cover. Your claims are BS geek.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? B.S. Surgeons love Ligasure and will take it anyday of the week. Look around in OR Suites. There is always that blue Valley Lab cart.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey newbie, pipe down and let the big boys talk. Blue Valley Lab cart, cmon guy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geek? Wow, another internet tough guy. You guys crack me up. Acting all tough behind your computer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So funny to see you "drug reps" yucking it up. One day very soon, you will look around and none of this will matter because all of your little toys will be reprocessed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is that working out for you guys. Jesus, I bet you wished you never heard of Enseal. What is hurting your business the most, reprocessing or having to have Enseal in your bag?

What are you assholes going to buy next, a company which has a cool new way of watching movies at home with a product called BETA MAX?

LOL!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate you for saying it but you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON. JNJ has lost its leadership and desire to lead.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm really trying to figure out how to work here for another 10 years. It doesn't look promising.