How many leaving CardioRenal?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2023 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wont be long before the FDA, DEA investigation lands Bayer a huge fine and reps in serious trouble. Pay is same as anywhere else. Worse now because inflation has others paying more. RUN!!!

2. liontessa

liontessa Guest

don't leave my onion spore!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the hell are you talking about? This company is the most compliant company I
    have ever worked for hands down.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting to think reorg is coming, not filling open positions, no new speaker programs.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have too many indications and the factor X drug. If that factor X drug makes it then we are all good for a while.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inaccurate assumption. Open positions are filling and new roles are being created. Speaker programs are continuing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your speak the truth wise one… I just got 2 programs approved last week

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my area there is a hold on open positions and no speaker program funding.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true, just depends on the what part of the country you are in.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about Jamar Crane (sp?) as a manager?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is up with that manager in Dallas for the renal drug?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t think that is the correct spelling. From what I have heard, he is pretty cool. He looks young but his reps love him.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you not read the above comments?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division is a complete dumpster fire, and my worst nightmare of what made me hesitant of leaving my last company. Feast or famine IC, no Medicare part D coverage, and if it’s covered the co-pay is outrageous.

Corrupt to its core, let’s give away Kerendia to CA, NY, and TX Medicaid recipients, while getting slim to no reimbursement from Medicaid, and act like it’s a good thing that the company is making no money, but let’s pay the reps like they are actually working for their bonus.

Isn’t this a business!? Those who are actually making the company money, should get paid the most, not those who are getting worthless Medicaid scripts. But not at Bayer, all they care about here is showing growth of HCP usage, not making any money back on the drug, and then sharing targets and calling 1 NRX, 2 NRX so all the idiots upstairs can feel like they are doing something and can show positive growth to Wall Street.

A vast majority of my scripts are Medicare, and commercial, with a PA, and the company is actually getting a reimbursement worth something.

Take the Medicaid NRX volume out of the equation, then everyone killing it, would be at the bottom.

Who knew coming to Bayer you would be making huge bonuses on Medicaid scripts, no other company I have worked for even counted those scripts.

Disaster by design, #onebayer

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BINGO!

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6783282"]This division is a complete dumpster fire, and my worst nightmare of what made me hesitant of leaving my last company. Feast or famine IC, no Medicare part D coverage, and if it’s covered the co-pay is outrageous.

Corrupt to its core, let’s give away Kerendia to CA, NY, and TX Medicaid recipients, while getting slim to no reimbursement from Medicaid, and act like it’s a good thing that the company is making no money, but let’s pay the reps like they are actually working for their bonus.

Isn’t this a business!? Those who are actually making the company money, should get paid the most, not those who are getting worthless Medicaid scripts. But not at Bayer, all they care about here is showing growth of HCP usage, not making any money back on the drug, and then sharing targets and calling 1 NRX, 2 NRX so all the idiots upstairs can feel like they are doing something and can show positive growth to Wall Street.

A vast majority of my scripts are Medicare, and commercial, with a PA, and the company is actually getting a reimbursement worth something.

Take the Medicaid NRX volume out of the equation, then everyone killing it, would be at the bottom.

Who knew coming to Bayer you would be making huge bonuses on Medicaid scripts, no other company I have worked for even counted those scripts.

Disaster by design, #onebayer[/QUOTE]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone understand the fractional scripts? We see many .1 or.2 for NBRX. So I need 10 .1’s to finally get a script? Ha! Fishing with a hole in my net here. I see Whole numbers for FTP’s but the only FTPs that count are through Iquvia- so we are missing all the non reporting pharmacies even with voucher. Don’t tell me 90% accuracy. Bayer chose to not pay for data other than Iquvia. So I’m not working for commission, I’m working for salary.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people who do well are the original people who got to hand pick every target in their territory to grow.

Everyone else brought on with expansion got left overs and there is no way to keep up and they refuse to re-align territories.

Random shared targets that help some but not others. One of worse bonus structure, strategies and alignment I’ve seen in my entire career.

I’ll just keep doing little collecting a high base salary until they layoff and I’ll collect a severe car and find something else.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iquivia is hands the worse reporting tool in the industry.. it’s embarrassing how fucked some of the reps are getting. Also this .01 or .02 what the fuck is that? Either it’s zero scripts or it’s 1 script. bayer has to step
    Up and change this.