I was laid off yesterday in CV

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2023 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis CV is a total disaster. Get out as soon as you can on your own terms. It’s only going to get worse.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So does being a pimp

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rather deliver food for 6 figures than own women for 6 figures

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tomato, tomawto

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if the office uses our HUB, which SUCKS, then can the FRM have any ‘eyes’ on a specific patient and help pull-thru. Other than that, they are worthless

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First the Manager and another manager will come for your computer and spray you in the face with their orange cranberry mist. Then they will send someone to your house to pick up the car... that is the way it works

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re getting paid for 6 months. On a brighter note you no longer have see the most incompetent leaders in Pharmaceutical industry on teams call.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

open your mouth for the cranberry mist

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eye care sucks too! A bunch of nimrods running the show. Tad, NM and the rest of the lot are complete morons. We're facing a $6mil gap and they're all in a panic to close the gap so what do they do? They put out a new (completely useless) iVA and then they plan regional meetings for the week of July 10th! What in the actual fuck are they thinking??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you work there?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you these buying the discounted dented cans- slob baked beans

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing ever changes in pharma. Get used to finding a new gig every few years is not a problem if you spend as much time cultivating relationships with others in the industry as you do with customers. All my new jobs were with people I had worked with at other companies. Always bank the severance and get to work asap. Big gaps in employment usually mean they are going to offer less. Never accept a new offer unless it is 15-20K more. There are always lots of better jobs out there and most everyone has time to look, that is unless you are spending that time filling out some useless tracker.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left back in January. Was with BI two years ago, joined Novartis in March 2022. My income has increased over $50k in less than two years. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be away from the incompetence of Novartis.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol--how old are you, 12, with that kind of immature reply?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh great now, granny-smell the cocoa butter

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was laid off by novartis too as part of global restructuring after many years service- different division tho.

I’m devastated by the news- liked my job, the people, didn’t see this coming. It certainly makes me reassess loyalty to a company- I will never invest to the same level in a company again. I worked my ass off for Novartis over the years through some very difficult times. Just a business transaction in the end, very sad when you care about the output of what you do.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good bye my sweet roll... may your memory be boiled down and rubbed on the pavement...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious, what else was taken into consideration when they did this re-organization ? It seems to be a lot of primary care reps making a lot less money retained. Hint Hint.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a dick to respond to this post the way you did. You must be an unhappy miserable piece of crap with a fat ugly wife