Indictments!Imprisionment Ethicon Reps

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2007 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like sour grapes. gotta do what u gotta do

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EES completely mishandled this situation. Reps that told the truth got busted while reps that lied got promoted. They never called in any executives that were just as guilty as any of the reps. What a crock! Still can't believe some of the reps that lied while watching their peers go to prison. Wonder where S. Carr is working now? He lied.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well put . What about Harry Spilker ,another perfect example

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes he is another lucky one who could not sell but knew the grey market very well and how to get product in and out . Harry is the only one in his team that did not get caught when he is the one that taught them how to do what they did .HHHmmmm

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. The best days in my EES career were my first day and my last day. Machiavelli would be proud of some of the individuals in leadership. HR doesn't care one iota and the managers are just superior performers who were promoted due to their output, not their potential to lead others. Sad really.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not altogether true. DP was no star in the field and he was lucky enough to get in because of the big bust and low tenure in the district.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happen to the buyer of all these medical products 'JAMES VOIGT' from Miami? Sounds like he may have provided a list to the feds. Did he work a deal out?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did your husband work with Circular staplers in 1999-2001? I am lawyer who has lawsuit against Ethicon and would like to talk to him. Richard 251 591 4020

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is terrible. Stealing from a hospital where people are sick nd hospitals are strapped for funds in this economic environment. Shameful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. They are all reprehensible. Especially someone who takes the money, gets caught, gets sentenced, and then hides with his tail between his legs and rats someone else out to avoid jail time. What a joke. How does someone like that live with himself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder who is squirming when they see this post come back......Could it BE .........
    FB, GH, MB, HS, how about DK, or GSH......
    Business Practices-------

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL of the above. To answer the question about some of reps who cut a deal: There is a STILL a male rep in New York City who was sentenced to serve 5 months over one and half years ago in a federal prison who continues to "put it off" because of his apparent help to the government.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the latest? Does this kind of thing still happen? Why would other companies hire these people? Who is FT? FB?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they should have thought about the impact these actions would have on their famlies before they STOLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS worth of product from the accounts who TRUSTED them. I feel bad for the family members involved, but could give a fuck about the worthless pieces of shit who committed these crimes.... FUCK EM ALL!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are his initials?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Tarsia done time yet?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not sure but the manager in Maryland might know he was part of the team....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Yes. Many reps would turn in their sample and any additional product they had and turn it in to Pharmed. Pharmed would reimburse those reps who were employed with Ethicon. This was standard procedure for over a decade! It was common information that people who are executives now with Ethicon did this well."

As a very long time Ethicon rep, let me clarify this, and the comment by the spouse of the indicted employee. Ethicon product is either owned by Ethicon, a distributor, or a hospital. At no time does an Ethicon rep own any product. There is no such thing as "the hospital ordered too much and wants it out". If it is in date, the hospital or distributor would return it for credit to Ethicon. Why would they throw it out?
    Your spouse isn't being honest with you. There were Ethicon reps, as there are reps for other companies, who steal from the hospitals and sell product in the grey market. There are also reps who sell company samples to the grey market. Stealing is stealing. Sorry. There is no difference between stealing product from a hospital and selling it and stealing from your neighbor's house and pawning what you steal.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what ever happened to the rep who stashed inventory above the ceiling tiles in the core?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whick rep, I am sure there were many . Can you be specific in which area of the country .... But he or she probaly got promoted.