Indictments!Imprisionment Ethicon Reps

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2007 at 10:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you just got back from Applied Medical's three week "training" program. That's one of their favorite EES bashing stories.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folk lore it was actually a US Surgical rep who did it. Yes i am an old timer, a couple of more years left for me then free health insurance for life . Funny how this board is still active.... But there are alot of people who still work here that no the real story ....most are in management now.There are very lucky ones that did not get caught doing similar things , then of course we all know about the ones who got caught. But be very careful because we really don't know who saved them selves and set up others ....some of those people are our fearless leaders now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what is the total volume in $$$ that they were able to make? Also, where was the female NY coordinator territory? Or, hospitals called on?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did she call on?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kerry

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear this bullshit is still ongoing

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that F Tarsia the RAT still hasn't repaid the quarter of a million dollars that he stole

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought people were talking about another JNJ Company, Acclarent. Rinse and Repeat.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever. A crook is a crook. Do the time

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I worked for EES th competiion was Automated Instruments, the last USSC distributor in the country.
    The Feds went after Leon Hirsch, when the Florida USSC distributor took the hit for HIrsch he let him keep the distributorship in Florida. A few years later the distributor died in a suspicious auto accident. Hmm?

Bill Christy hire me, what a POS. As RM for Florida he decided that EES would double up the number of Automated reps in each city. If there were two in Tampa, EES would have four. If there were three, EES would have six. So on and so on. Looking at old rankings, when I left there were 68 EES reps in Florida. 68!

My field trainer, Richard Cox, was one of the guys who went to prison. He had been promoted to "the institute" in charge of conducting training and labs. What he really did was order sterile product for animate labs, then kept the sterile product that was left over. These leftover were then sold to medical device distributors all over the country. Cox was put face down on his front yard by Feds on Father's Day, then sentenced to 366 days. Why 366? Because anything over a year could not be expunged from his record. EES lawyers, a vindictive bunch.

One of the worse reps was DM, she had worked for Merck, and became "involved' with her boss, Greg Neal. He left his pregnant wife for her. What a turd.

Andy Lopreato, now an Atlanta recruiter, was a small fry in this "TrocarGate" scheme. He was convicted afer receiving a call from the distributor to pick up his check for sterile product and, being too lazy to drive over an pick up a $30K check, he told them to mail it to him. The Feds got him for mail fraud. So stupid.

I worked with some amazing people and I worked for terrible managers. Still keep in touch with some of the people in my endo-mechanical class. The stories told are true, they can't be made up. Some tragic and many unbelievable.

I was sorry to hear of Dr. Aaron Ruhalter's passing several years ago. He sent pangs of anxiety throughout every training class. I found the way to avoid being called on in class was to raise my hand.

Did I mention Bill Christy was an asshole?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must suck being so old, bitter and pathetic. Move on with your life gramps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. How dare you. People like this built the market that you currently masturbate on with your piss poor, amateur hour daily existence. Still talking to the docs who just want you to disappear about the "stainless steel components" of Echelon? Loser.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare me? Fuck you gramps. Anybody worth a shit was smart enough to leave over a decade ago you indignant geriatrician.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't we all just get along? We all know that this company sucks and our products are the crappiest on the market. Let's just make this easy money and enjoy life

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While you sit in the basement drawing attention to yourself, you pathetic fool.