International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news is that overall leadership is nicer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, not many come to the office and the horrible ones got fired....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like ILT was a great leaving party for senior managers. How many hours did they travel vs work vs have social time?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long time investor! Just heard Prinzen is taking all senior and middler management to Miami next week for a coaching skills course!! Ha company is in the last quarter and impending Abbvie integration and he is focusing this!!!!! What a joke really miss Pyott all focus was on driving sales results - in the end that is all that matters!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may be just for a few. I don’t think there’s anyone going from Europe.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good morning, I heard we will have announcements this week.... Big meeting here today and tomorrow with a few leaders and announcements to follow - does anyone know if it is true?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mtgs HERE, as in Madison?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they are supposed to announce proposed executive leadership of the combined company. That was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago so this isn't really a surprise or "news".

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here = Marlow

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any updates on what was announced? are they planning to share this company wide.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since the joke strategy did not work, we now have no more money to do our work. had to cut all costs ... unless you're in Marlow with a fancy Harry Potter party or in China with their useless self-promoting events. I would like to see how China so-called leaders would perform in real situations.
    And to the Marlow team, next time, be more attentive when you look forward to another event. The rest of us work hard to maintain your extravagance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Marlow party was booked earlier in the year, before the cost cutting mandate was implemented. The party was fab.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ressurrecting this post to ask when’s he finally going to go?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder why so quiet MP is. He waits for rich dismissal and leave?
    What happens if deal does not close?
    When is announcement? Not secret. We all aware. WW already tells people that he is the new top top in region.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you’re all pleased now then? Pah.

Thoughts on Marlow office future?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy? Don’t know
    Relieved? Yes
    Although MP stopped terrorizing the way he did once Kirsten and Felipe left, the damage had been done. The team needs to be rebuilt and there are still many of his followers around running the business and supporting functions.
    I heard they will keep Marlow for now, but focused on Medical Aesthetics. For the rest, the European hub is Paris.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My condolences go to all staff at Mundipharma

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this thread is somewhat dead, but I needed to express my views. Marc Princen destroyed International, killed rich markets around the world to promote China (which is still not yielding results, regardless of the spins JS and WW put on it), got rid of good people because they did not agree with him, undermined people’s careers, paid a stupid amount of money in consulting fees to his friends and in the end got rewarded with a huge package. Now he launches his own aesthetics company under the facade of his partner’s name, proving that all he did during his tenure was for his own self gain. How corrupt is that? He supported corrupt Kirsten Carr-Vasey as she terrorized everyone along with her consultant friends who told everyone how much they were making and pushing that stupid KAM strategy which only led to losses. Felipe also only travelled and spent company money like it grew on trees and killed the Finance team. Amelia pushed international policies that made no sense for most countries and jeopardized relationships with customers. Marc killed CoolSculpting to the point of no return. Anthony Sauerman got away with forcing make believe compliance program that were not aligned with industry and promoting useless lawyers. Millions and millions spent on useless consumer events that led to absolutely nothing other than his daughter getting a job and setting up his new business. We are still dealing with the aftermath of his destruction. It’s too bad some of his people got powerful positions in Marlow. JS got rid of the commercial ones, now he just needs to do the same for some of the enabling functions and then we will be strong.

I have never seen such a horrible legacy left by a leader. This is the result of his tyranny and that’s what he is: a tyrant.

And we will now watch what he does to push more opioids around the world.

Vent is over.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, miss me? I bet you do. You thought I was bad and little did you know. International is an even bigger mess, I hear. All the promises from Mr. ‘I am better than MP’ were empty and it’s now more complicated than ever to navigate in this titanic. I hear Galderma and Merz are kicking your behinds.......
    Let’s see.... no change in compliance being anti-business, legal is even more convoluted and slow than before, Finance spy from motherboard hates all of you and only worry about having video screen in his office, HR has no say or autonomy and is manipulated and totally controlled by abbvie, CMO is not a business partner function anymore, communications is comprised of too many people butting heads for power, ism had no changes and the same people are still bothering the countries (seriously, if I couldn’t beat them into submission, who could?).