IT restructure?

Discussion in 'Sanofi-Aventis IT' started by Anonymous, Aug 24, 2008 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a fucking idiot! Why don't you learn the language (English btw) before you insert your bullshit comment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget to enjoy the new Empower Interactive garbage about to be released. Dendrite offers sub par service to a sub par pharmaceutical company. Since this post started, no restructure has taken place, except that Sanofi further downgraded their support contract. The level of support dropped from crappy to laughable.

Wait until the 15th when the servers are supposed to be back up. I'm guessing the VPN and sync servers will crash from overload. Prepare for more long waits on hold as you receive vague Quest error messages sitting in a doctors office waiting for a signature :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish we used Google Apps

I love our IT staff at s-a. I have found them helpful. Yet, I wish we used a more integrated web service such as Google Apps. It is SAS70 Type II compliant. The need for auditing can be fulfilled as the administrator can have access to everything. All of our systems are so fragmented and makes it difficult to get things done. I salute the development of MS SharePoint, but we really need something that will allow us to collaborate with external colleagues. Not all will have MS Office 2010. God help us all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not much chance of that. She quietly departed s-a for a new post as VP/CIO at Novartis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again a year later, any updates for the re-org in IT? And what will happen to the 520 Genzyme IT staff?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the new North America organization, and NV in charge of IT something is going to happen beyond minor org chart changes. Any ideas? What is Accenture's role and scope at the moment? Do IT personal get the axe or are the offered positions at Accenture?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word?

Typical IT...call the service desk at ext.xxx