Kyle Tattle & Associates

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2021 at 2:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new SG MD is loads better than the previous one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ashish? So true, but like some others still in their positions, he thought a lot of himself but didn’t know what the people under him think. Some narcissists in AP I feel

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya a mess. When the boss doesn’t have clear direction. All her speeches are so generic with no real contents. I can always predict what she will say in meetings. also interesting to hire RML without marketing and commercial experience wonder how to add values to markets. No talents in AP?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our MD is with the rest of EM MDs meeting the CEO. Thinks he is important but the man doesn’t do anything much with Indonesia. The man full of George Mercks quotes but no clue

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But look where this strategy has landed George S....... he's had a brilliant career with the company with not even much study. Clearly you have to quote George Merck, lol!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quoting George Merck has clearly been a very successful strategy for George S. Brilliant career as a result.
    Maybe you should do the same.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some price cuts for Keytruda are coming and the MDs knew but still offered cheap deals to get the KPIs

let us see how the company will look after these favourites when the axe come on price. You don’t sell the value story but said you differentiated. You will be again found out MDs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such toxic environments in my market. Too much to say where these problems have taken us. People feeling sick and some having more issues. What KPI will make HR take notice of the problems? What more need to happen before you fix culture? I know Noora only cares about senior bosses but time to be accountable
    She will know what I am talked about as there is investigation. Enough is enough. I hope the investigation and union highlight the bad culture

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, Ashish is the previous one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also hear about this situation and some people actually saying he deserve it after abuse to staff. No one deserve to lose family member and this is not first time here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unbelievable that these types of managers are allowed to survive and poison the lives of the people below them .
    Like the MD of Thailand a while back - toxic guy who ruled by fear

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course! Kyle loves YES people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shilpa is finally gone. A few years of fun and freeloading as a VP in Asia. Well done Shilpa - you did nothing but got paid

wonder if anybody got feedback on her before hiring her into global

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was alerted to this forum recently.
    There was Marcos and Kevin that were “guys”.
    I worked with Kevin and he did not rule by fear at all. He was very fair to his teams. He actually saved the place from the predecessor and I know this first hand

let’s be fair - reading back on these threads I see it’s toxic

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s called corporate social responsibility and Mother Merck is ensuring that wealth is spread out amongst the cronies and the good for nothing leaders like the above and George S. There has to be some reward for parroting George Merck’s quote and George S from Indonesia is always the winner!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can truthfully share that losing Shilpa (a VP) in Asia, and having the vacancy has literally improved the business performance and culture 10 fold

What a company we work for when we place these useless people around us to offer nothing but corporate jargon.

well done David Peacock - now please move Noora out of her role and replace her with a donkey (a lame one will be an improvement). I learnt about her salary last week and it’s an embarrassing situation for us in the region. When the commercial teams bleed daily to make our targets and get paid terrible, we have Noora that does nothing that get paid more

SOMEONE EXPLAIN

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s called diversity! There are many more raking in big bucks and adding zero or even negative value. That’s the sad reality my friend and nothing will change. Don’t have too much hope on David as he is also a beneficiary of the system and will not rock it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Jan is back soon, hopefully he can nudge a few people to behave the right way.

I know in his reviews, one or two MDs will be stressed!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know we have and had many issues with senior leader here but I want to reiterate how well Vincent leads compared to the other ones

I see the other ones on link in showing off about how many government people they are seeing but speaking to their teams, they think the boss is really poor leadership and only enjoying trying to be celebrity

encourage more MD to act like Vincent Tong . Strongest leader of MDs

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy before Marcos and Kevin .....