Kyle Tattle & Associates

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2021 at 2:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, they get rid of him but then go and promote Don Keedic?? It’s like trading one bad seed for another. We can’t win!?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Head of HR at the time of the harassment? Jessica Trenti I think

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well we are losing more and more to more regional incompetence. Have to admit I am disappointed that I put so much hope in new leadership in this region. It now is clear for us all that David is the same as the rest.

Put in all the young “talent” as you want in roles and bring in all the non asia “talent” you see fit, but all you have done is confirm in our minds that you are just a game player

these people new in roles are regarded as useless networkers to the people on the ground. Yet you love them kissing your butt.

good luck and hope I can find a role outside this foreign boys club.

so sad going from “patients first” to “useless first”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to totally agree. Disappointed in his leadership and honesty. Think Jennifer Cox should be leading the region. Give a young fresh female talent the chance. She has a really human touch unlike this robot men.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are finally realising that David is no better than other white men and women who were there before! And when this was pointed out a few months ago, remember some members jumping to his defence. Anyway, all the pioneers who worked for keytruda’s success are pushed out except for two. Shame on the leadership for being ungrateful and not caring for people who toiled relentlessly. HR show continues.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just left the region also, not in commercial but I wish I was as the department I’m in seems a lot worse

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This Saurav is totally useless, spineless and has no people skills at all. Let us see him get a job as they either aim to move him out or if he pleased his masters, take the job and credit of one of the good guys

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WEASLE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard David likes him and backed by Rehan Khan. He may go to India as Onco BUD

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So a useless guy with no marketing experience, poor with people skills (no one likes him), no track record of performance and undeserving of a promotion…. Gets a promotion to being a BUD in India???

Arun the previous BUD drove all the sales and performance with almost no support gets kicked to Indonesia at the same level and this genius L, Suarav get this position?? Classic Merck

So let’s see Saurav drive sales way past what Arun did. Put some pressure on this idiot

bet they give this guy a promotion as well!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn..... anything else disgruntled employee?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not disgruntled at all - superb bonus this year as you know Saurav so I will just wait and observe your downfall when yourself and Rahan and the rest of that ex-consultancy bunch of scammers will be found out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rightly said. sooner these guys get called out, better it is. Rehan is all smoke and mirrors. David is another joke.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone able to share please the pay band expected for a director of marketing in the region

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t she very new to general management?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes but unlike the other useless foreigners here she is caring, strategic and has an innovative mind. Compared to the rest - good bye useless men from here

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on the GMAP program with Her and she is quite genuine.
    We need better blood here and she is at least a good start. Vincent, Rehan and the rest are garbage people. I had a meeting this year with David and I can see clear why people are leaving and poor people are getting good jobs

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously people - can someone stop this policy silliness?

Paolo and Herald are like the joke double act for oncology still remaining. Exactly what do they do other than pay for agencies to help them form an opinion article that no one reviews. They belong in the Singapore Zoo with the monkeys

they have not improved any policy setting in the time I have been here and just ask questions

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to Merck diversity! networking and KA