New Opportunity Expansion?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2023 at 11:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whining bitch

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous reply is from the Ann Arbor lackey. Disgusting home office dribble
    . The Scientific Interview Process was a sham. Look at the losers who launched this failure. Embarassing!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“We'll never let up on the shady activities that went on with Esperion. We're in this for the long haul dipshit. You can keep responding like a parrot but we're never going away. “

Who is “we”? You make this sound like some large group, in reality it’s just you. Pathetic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whining bitch

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pressure will never stop. We monitor this board 24/7. Nothing escapes us!! Esperion is one of the most penny stocks strickey meaning a stock can go to $1.25 from $78.00 in under 3 years

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone completed interview yet for the expansion positions. Any insights are appreciated, keep it real please. I’m pretty comfortable with the company and I’ve got cardio experience.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for the Scientific Hiring Process.
    Call CB. He will help.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've no idea what your getting yourself into. Run! FIRE YOUR RECRUITER! THIS IS A HUGE MISTAKE WORKING HERE. MANAGEMENT IS FULL OF DUMMIES AND JACKASSES. YOU'VEBEEN WARNED.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know, I feel pretty comfortable here. Sure there’s risk like there’s risks doing anything, but given the product, the potential of the market, and the opportunity for significant upside that I see, I think I can make something happen here. The hiring manager is really cool, so I like what I hear. It’s so obvious this product is ready to hit its stride and I’d like to be part of the wave, so I’m going for it!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty comfortable here? How long ?
    Why haven't you made anything happen?
    Kool-Aid tastes great ?
    Are you CB?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but you are Karen.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More unrealistic jibberish from the Ann Arbor crowd. The only wave your going to feel is the tidal wave of failure hitting you in the face like a sledgehammer. Your comments aren't funny and you've displayed what a putz really is. This company blows!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, so I haven’t signed on the dotted line yet. I asked to think it over for the weekend and make a decision by Tuesday. I really do see a significant chance to rock it here, management has been pretty cool as in you’ve got to prove yourself and we’re not going to stand in your way. I’m not expecting to be coddled and I’m also confident that results I generate will speak for themselves.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your perfect. A great Scientific Hire. Brave yourself dumbass.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's one more dumbfuck working for Esperion! They couldn't hire a donkey.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you are one bitter rejected jackass, so yes they couldn’t and didn’t hire a donkey. For once you are correct. Relish this rare moment.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a degenerate lackey!! How's those awesome script #'s??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FIFY
    Dumb Bitch Karen is still cackling

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The intelligence is stated above.

It's quite clear why ESPR and Bempo are in the dumps.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb Bitch Karen is still cackling