Nominations for worst manager at Novartis

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the team responsible for the mess we are in today. Why are only employees paying the price for their incompetence?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because management team has all the power to do anything for the sake of their very own best benefit by taking advantage of its powerless and gullible people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still true today.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL of CRM

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gail Horwood who had the gall to say she doesn't have any responsibility in our employee experience

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He got demoted years ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beth S in Albany is driving her team crazy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many crappy mangers w/ NVS one can lose count. But Florida has to be the worst place to work w/ multiple past law suits between Tampa and the Miami being literally being sued by the federal courts just goes to show you the quality of at minimum 3-4 managers and regionals.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

K P

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry, disagree MB was one of my favorites and I think he gave much more to
    Novartis than he received back

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hands down, no competition, the steamy pos loser in CV, Ft Lauderdale, Gregersen, what a pos loser!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis leadership (including MANY ABL's) are disgusting, feckless, and timidly weak minions who thrive in the cesspool of foolhardy decisions made since Leqvio launch. The extraordinary top heavy infrastructure of personnel hired to promote this 'me too' drug is preposterous...adding to the outrageous cost of acquisition. "Leqvio has to succeed" is the mantra. Fuck you...should have worked the calculator a few more times before paying almost 10 bil. for a mediocre injection you can't figure out how to sell, or pay reps that do. Oh, good idea Duane for hiring hundreds of PCP reps during Covid who now will lose their jobs. Fuck you Duane, and every other self described 'leader' at Novartis. You're all a joke, with no one laughing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The absolute worst manager at Novartis is NP from Columbus. Total micro manager!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every one of them now that they all think their job is to do constant field rides, alienate customers, and criticize everything we do. There must be some outliers out there, but the vast majority of what I’m hearing is we are all getting the same treatment.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the entire state of Ohio is full of them

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are getting hit with field rides every 2 weeks. I feel like I am in primary care again. Is this happening all over the country or just out west. My customers think my manager is my partner hahaha.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same and sometimes 3 full days with very critical manager. Since all we care about is getting signatures from the same doctors every week, they are getting pretty sick of it too. In all my years doing this, I’ve never hated my job so much. Yes, I’m marketable, my numbers are good, and will be moving on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duane got promoted. He must be doing a good job.