One Ms really?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people actually have integrity. Clearly, you aren’t one of them.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reap what you sow.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep lying to yourself clown. Right you never put a fake call in sure.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is cracking me up. So you’ve never faked a call? Lmao! Bye, troll!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The email said multiple reports of falsifying calls. I doubt anyone actually got fired. Every report they got would have to be investigated which could be a lot of people being let go. I don’t think they will do that. They might though.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let them investigate every call entered. We would all be fired the next day. Why not look at the ABL's coaching reports. We know all of them lie about that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CRM here. Just stopped by to see if “One MS” is the same as “Once CV.” Looks like we are all being put through the same ridiculousness. I’m seeing all the same crapola here, especially the back handed way our executive team blames sales reps for their own failures by putting us all through AI “upskilling.” As another on this post mentions, all this accomplishes is causing sales to “quiet quit.” If you think we aren’t enough to talk to our customers, why did you hire us in the first place?
    But the above post is by far the most accurate. Call reporting is a waste of time if you keep track of who is really selling. The apps and apps and horrible data combined with useless analytics is absurd.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offices don’t want companies calling saying was this person in yesterday. LMAO

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think they give a shit about what offices want? If so they wouldn’t be forcing the managers in the field 4 days a week

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big leadership shake up I heard. Where is Auclair?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only ways to get busted for call falsification is by entering calls for providers who aren't in that day or entering calls for providers in offices with strict no see policies. As much as 60% of my calls entered are fake but I'm never worried about it because I always hit my numbers and my breadth and depth of business is reasonable.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TG has taken even more from the ms side. thankful, to be leaving this experience for the last several years :) the last year was a complete cluster after the merging of one ms with some really good abl’s and reps getting done wrong.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By this I hope you mean Des is getting the ax, otherwise the disaster continues. Horrible decision to hire him.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He has zero stage presence. The least inspiring leader at Novartis.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously didn’t and don’t work for the leader in the west who manages by fear and intimidation.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the eager marketer aka prince william II still around?