Person of Color at Allergan

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 2:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People of color here at Allergan is more than what is at Evolus, Revance and Galderma. But you have to question why two start up aesthetic companies could find no people of color to bring on board. Galderma expanded a couple of times in recent years and when you look LinkedIn you see one person of color in aesthetics in aesthetics. I'm a socially conscious person and I have to admit we do a good job at Allergan compared to those other companies.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! We have more than all of those companies combined.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at Allergan Neutosciences? How many people of color are in management positions? How about territory positions? What’s the ratio Jeff?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘Great point. Racism has nothing to do with it. Think about it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan is the worst. Look around

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? I love to swirl!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should take a look a qualifications and not just skin color. If you hire someone based off of skin color that is racist. If you hire someone off of their qualifications you get the best person.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. scara

scara Guest

gag on fruit roll white man

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Puleez people of color are just as welcome at Allergan as women are in Aesthetics R&D … that stupid boys club needs to be disbanded

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the color people need to eat the cheese

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blacks like blue cheese dressings i heard

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and spicy chips to i heard

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facial Aesthetics at Allergan is all about white privilege

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because white people are ignorant. They only deal with their own. The excuse they use is they feel more comfortable with their own. Forget talent. Idiots then go overboard with their feelings when it comes to being forced to hire due to EOE and make it difficult for the minority to succeed. Self-hatred..They can’t resolve that it’s true: we are equal.

Allergan has monkeys working in corporate. They’re Albino monkeys..All clueless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need a degree to work in sales? LMAO

College degrees are simply degrees of privilege…mostly white privilege. That’s how you keep financially inferior students out of higher salary workforce. It’s the biggest scam white America has going. No one needs a degree to sell a product to people. You need people skills. You don’t earn a degree in people skill. But don’t tell white America this.