Person of Color at Allergan

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jun 17, 2020 at 2:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is worse than medical device sales. Particularly surgical device sales. Less than 2% of the sales force across America was minority. Think about that for a second.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do being a black matter or not?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The problem is the family unit.
    The parents or parent either motivate children to higher education or they do not. The schools are ready to bend over backwards to accommodate minority candidates.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hispanic and Black students have gotten into college with much lower qualifications than White or Asian students since the 1980's. Companies are bending over backwards to hire/promote. What's their excuse and who has the true privilege.

I mean...walk around our campus and see the photographs, watch the culture video a few months back (no whites or men) Aesthetics campaign, again with no whites or men, add campaign "the future is female", an ERG for every known group except straight, white males...and you will see who is important to the organization and who isn't.

And they fucking wonder why so many people tune out and morale is in the shitter...stop the progressive policies/equity bullshit and concentrate on the business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's like a creamy white chocolate version of the color wheel...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The minorities are the wallpaper. I mean they have a crew of white men running aesthetics r&d who actively push down women despite the fact that primary end user of th products are women. Yet these men always think they know best, the head of R&D has a long track record of pushing out competent women out of his org. Facts don’t lie so I wouldn’t worry too much about the diversity in pictures and movies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

remember the white one-it's diversity over everything

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm mixed. And I think you're all idiots.