So are are the Enterprise and Paychex new hires working out?

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny stuff what has CL done again?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With no new products in 6 years, this is the future.
    Unless you mean the future where there are flying cars, weekend trips to mars.
    and apes rule the earth
    CL will eventually be shown the same door as Amat.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I happen to agree with you however device is over quota EVEN WITH NO NEW PRODUCT IN 6 YEARS. It's still being knocked out of the park. CL is going nowhere until we have a bad year or two.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The quotas are the lowest they have ever been. Can't go by that
    CL will never be let go.
    After all, he has the best goatee in the company

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously you're a respiratory guy/gal. Digestive Health quota last year was 80k. This year it's 115k. So what is that.....like a 40% increase in growth over prior year?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were anticipating business from Abbott. Without this, your quotas would have dropped.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And we do not have bad management. Plus did you see the amount of people that read these post. How come we knew we were late to get that business but you idols did not know.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're pretty much a joke. Some are doing well, some not so well. Are they making things happen or is it just happening. I guess time will tell and see how the track record shows over time.
    The one thing that I could say is that doctors don't take the seriously if they know what they did before this.