This job blows

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I have been here for 4 years and it sux the big one. Just wanted to vent. I'm so sick of working my ass off to see no results. It's just too damn cost conscious nowadays

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I have been here for 4 years and it sux the big one. Just wanted to vent. I'm so sick of working my ass off to see no results. It's just too damn cost conscious nowadays

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are u complaining about? You work for a great company, great benefits, and I don't know about you, but in my division, noone is working more than 20-25 hrs a week & we're doing MUCH better than fine. I consistently make $150-160k/yr. all you blow-hards who brag about $200 or 300k, good for u......don't forget to swallow. My mgr stays at home most of the time minding her own business having affairs with randoms and I get to do what the F i want. I call it living the dream!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

may you get herpes in your assh ole...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be thankful you were given a 36% increase with no way of making it.
    Oh yeah also be thankful they didn't take $10,000.00
    away from your base salary either. It's happening at Sterilmed,
    So stop your bitching.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knew Sterilmed had reps? No wonder they cut your base.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every job has its issues

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every job has issues this one has a dark future - hang in there though and you'll see

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, this isn't the Baxter board....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I decided today that I have to move on. Should have done this 3 years ago. But they told me I was going to be a manager, so I held on. I'm such an idiot! I'm looking at a $30k pay cut and a full work week. It's going to suck, but I feel like its time to be a grown up. My manager told me this week that I need to show him I can sell in the OR. He is so clueless. He hadn't even been in the OR until he became a manager at Ethicon. Turns out, that is what he is telling everyone on the team. I'm thinking I might take him to a competitive shop and get our asses thrown out and chewed out. Ethicon started going further downhill when they started hiring these people who were not in med device sales previously. Ethicon has some great managers. All the good ones went through training inside or an in field program. I have a surgeon who likes me to schedule lunch with him during my field visits. Mainly because he loves asking my manager basic questions, and watching him squirm and look to me for the answer.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain! Same situation here in MI. But I would bet mine is more clueless then yours.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest