This job blows

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schlomi will fix it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I have been here for 4 years and it sux the big one. Just wanted to vent. I'm so sick of working my ass off to see no results. It's just too damn cost conscious nowadays

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE HEARD YOU.

We get it, you have nothing new to the conversation so you just keep re-posting the same thing over and over again..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted this a long time ago. Although I still believe this, I didn't repost it. Someone reposts stuff over and over

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the managers at Acclarent. They can't stand their thread at the top everyday. Reposting an old post is easier than fixing problems.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? It is Acclarent management doing that? I was annoyed by it, but now I find it hilarious.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I have been here for 4 years and it sux the big one. Just wanted to vent. I'm so sick of working my ass off to see no results. It's just too damn cost conscious nowadays

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a fact. I was at an unnamed trade show, and heard a lengthy discussion about CP and reposting to try to get acclarent off the first page. The genius behind this was "out of sight out of mind."

They really think if it's not at the top of the board, reps will stop airing their grievances

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you stop repeating yourself 4 year rookie!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel the same way and haven't even been here one year. Take the time you should be working and aren't - and put it to good use. Milk what you can until you find something better or are fired during the next restructure

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am thankful to have a job and feel we are going to take the market by storm in 2015 and beyond. Good times ahead and all your naysayers need to get your head out of your ass and start working the plan.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be thankful. Based on your assessment of our position in the market, and what that says about your IQ, you are probably lucky to have a job.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must shit rainbows and unicorns.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be a manager.

Probably thinks that trocars and Harmonic aren't commodities too...

Also thinks that reprocessing is just a "faze".

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just grew up poor, paid my way through college and 1st job post college was selling copiers in the hood. You guys are all a bunch of whining pussies..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh....forgive me. Since you sold copiers "in the hood", you must have the answers as to why we are going to bounce back this year? Explain to all of us then why a company that has been steadily declining since 2008 is suddenly going to turn the corner? Did we innovate a remarkable new product? Will procedure growth suddenly increase? Are we expanding into new procedures like we did 10 years ago for lap hyster, lap colon, and lap bariatrics? Have we figured out an answer to our patent issues with our staplers and China yet? What about our staple line formation concerns with AMP? (oops, you weren't here for that, it was the product name for our powered stapler)

Stop with the "I grew up poor routine". Who cares? I paid my way through college as well. Big deal.

Enjoy your 90K a year package. That's probably a step up from copiers. Congrats.