To Vag...since you do not judge

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2009 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

I have no idea what you are trying to say, but you never answer direct questions anyway.
    Dude you get fucking weirder every post.

2. AnswerMan4Ever!

I wish I could filter out all of the RP posts and just read the anon ones. Great stuff. Of course most all of the anon posts are giving you shit vag..those were the days.
    When the boards went RP only was the begining of the end for the playground.

3. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

AM4E - Short on answers, long on excuses and drivel.

What else is new?

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

You actually meet some people on here that are fairly likeable. Sure a lot of us keep in touch with GG, but with each other too. You actually miss talking with them. Hell Van Smack and I are buds and talking about meeting up someday. I would have never thought that possible two years ago. We just won't be talking politics. Vag is one of the coolest dudes I have ever met. If you don't like how others roll, why waste your breath on it, unless you are attacked or involved?

5. AnswerMan4Ever!

Wow, you're right. You know sometimes I stay up late at night wishing I had a thread about me.
    It really is all about you isn't it vag?
    You are your own god aren't you?
    Maybe we should petition CP to change the name here to Vagitarian's Playground, afterall, it is all about you isn't it?

6. AnswerMan4Ever!

Libs, I just noticed that vag dug up a year old thread and a 2 year old post to tell GG something, when he says he talks to her all the time anyway. When I asked why, he replied with a post that didn't make a damn bit of sense and didn't answer my question. Had nothing to do with how others roll.

7. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

Went back and looked at the good ole days of the Playground. Damn, we were entertaining.

8. AnswerMan4Ever!

What do you think happened to everyone? I mean there were a couplefew dozen RPs at once, and then they were gone. I know the Great Outing scared people away, and certain RPs had multiple names, but now there are only a handful of RPs and never any newbies for a long time now.

9. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

PLUS, members of our little group are wary of newbies and can be a bit hard on some of them. Most of us are just being ourselves on the PG. Too many newbies are 'game' players, fantasy freaks, and psychos. Gives reason to not trust them.

10. AnswerMan4Ever!

Really you don't remember?

11. AnswerMan4Ever!

(Right Vag, I don't answer questions..As if you ever answer my questions)Ok I compare it to when Lord Voldemort starting killing all the muggles. Too much personal info from PMs was given out and some of the RPs posted it here outing other RPs. I left for a year or so and forgot my password for AnswerMan and only remembered AM4E. It was ugly. Ask PHo why he will never give out personal info to anyone. (Kinda like you assclowning PHo on things he said in PMs.) There's always someone who you trust who will throw you under the train when they get pissed off. RPs fled like rats off a sinking ship. It was a dark time indeed.

12. AnswerMan4Ever!

I thought you were right in the center of it all, hence my comment "Really you don't remember?"

And I have no idea what you're talking about with the contradiction. This is the first time you've ever mentioned a thing. Please show me what you're talking about with a PM

13. #1853 AnswerMan4Ever!, Jun 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    AnswerMan4Ever!

Just as I thought; you would have no response except the same old one you've been using about your great stock pick.
    Once again, I never said anything about the stock, I only commented on the protective stop and you can't show me anywhere where I said different. Why in the world would I have a problem with you making money on a stock in the first place? My God man.

14. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

I guess you missed PHo assclowning other RP's about things that where said in PM's to him. Once again, your double standards and blatant hypocrisy come back to bite you right in the ass.

Let's just chalk this up as yet another one of your many WRONG answers.

15. #1855 AnswerMan4Ever!, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    AnswerMan4Ever!

Maybe so, but again I never said anything about the stock pick, only about protective stops.
    And I'm not trying to catch any flies at all.

You know this thing of yours of believing something was said when it wasn't, happens with other RPs here too, and it's happening more and more often.
    At your age and history, you might want to talk with a doctor because there are meds that can slow down what appears to be happening to you.
    just sayin

16. AnswerMan4Ever!

got me there:cool:

17. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

This has turned into a pissy thread.

18. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

When I retire I may never be back. I'm gonna make the best of every moment. I may never even get in front of a computer ever again.

19. libluvsbukkake

Vag has a point. When you seduce another couple, it's a beautiful thing.

20. libluvsbukkake

Vag has a point. When you seduce another couple, it's a beautiful thing.