Valeant Managers creating grounds for class action lawsuit

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2017 at 1:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will they please, please wake up and get around to firing Paul Schmidt? If he's already interviewing for other companies, creating legal hassles by stupidly telling recruiters he only wants "young" candidates, and being a gross perv, why keep him? Most of his team obviously can't stand him! This midget has an inferiority complex and takes it out on everyone he can. People are saying there are restaurants near his home where he's not allowed in because of disturbing female staff! How far does a guy go to be banned from restaurants nowadays?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F this crap company! I've been at bar with friends for hours, relaxing, enjoying beers. If they wanna pretend their managers are worth shit, I'll pretend to work and take their money. F THEM!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drunk during work hours? Classy. That said, you do you. I don't really care.

How long have you been working? Most companies(Valeant especially) hand out manager titles easily(2-3 years tops). Hell you don't even have to have someone report to you to get a manager title(not a Valeant exclusive).

Maybe stop getting drunk during the work day and you to can get that "manager" title. It's as easy to get as a it is to show up to work(though I'm guessing that might be a bit hard for you in particular).

Seriously... I get that manager titles are meaningless, and I've seen them given to people who don't deserve them just like everyone else... but that just goes to show if you can't even get that, it's probably because you're failing.

Also, F the title... only thing I care about is the money. If you're good, your boss will get you paid. HR is the only one who cares about titles, and HR... well if you think Valeant is a joke, Valeant HR is the punchline.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious to most everyone here the guy at bar was talking about the regional sales managers, so not sure why there's any confusion. You both are right. HR is a punchline, some of us are making ok money and regional sales managers, especially Paul Schmidt(in my opinion) are awful and an embarrassment to this company. The fact that he and anyone like him were ever made RSMs speaks poorly about our company

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are saying Paul Schmidt is interviewing for another company but hard to believe any other company is sleezy or stupid enough to take this asshole aboard. Can't believe he hasn't been busted with prostitutes yet. No normal girl will have him. Like a little napoleon without the wit or charisma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like Gary Tanner?